Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TIGERNET COMMUNITY(Kinda Long)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 1

TIGERNET COMMUNITY(Kinda Long)

Aug 26, 2014, 4:08 PM

I'm not saying everyone, but there is a lot of people and members that get on here and have no respect for others. They sit behind their desks or on the phone an are complete a**holes to people that don't deserve to be treated that way. With it being a opinion they have about how they think our tigers will do in the season, How a coach does against particular teams or even overall, and also videos that we make and feel like we can share among what we think is friends or associates that have a related passion of a program, school or "family"(CLEMSON). yes i can take being criticized and all that, but when you are just being rude and mean for no reason, and when i have gave y'all reasons on why i can't do certain things to enhance it yet, you fail to understand that. So all i can do is do the same at the moment, just be patient with me and try to be there and help a fellow tiger and give suggestions on what can be said or what you would like to be different that i can do at this time. When i get the correct equipment i will take into consideration on what has already been brought to my attention. Thanks

Message was edited by: braswell96®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

I think I missed something.

Aug 26, 2014, 4:12 PM

Did you not solicit advice on your own?

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: TIGERNET COMMUNITY(Kinda Long)

Aug 26, 2014, 4:12 PM

are you really calling others rude when you are the one completely ignoring peoples pleas for you to stop making videos that make Clemson look bad?

Are you seriously doing this?

Edit: also if you cared about the Clemson Family then you would stop making these awful videos that do nothing but put it in a bad light.

Message was edited by: clemtiger117®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 26, 2014, 4:17 PM

yes i am saying that people are rude, and its very true. I did ask for advise. It was advise that i have said i can do due to equipment that i don't have right now. I don't want to stop making videos, but i did ask what i could do with what i have presently to change the minds of y'all. But y'all won't give it a chance.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

AGREED THAT YOUR VIDEOS ARE DO DUE***

Aug 26, 2014, 4:18 PM

A couple of suggestions that were made:

Aug 26, 2014, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Re: TIGERNET COMMUNITY(Kinda Long) ]

(1) shorten your videos
(2) make them more interesting

You don't need new equipment to do either of these.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: A couple of suggestions that were made:

Aug 26, 2014, 4:21 PM

i explained why the last one was longer. Also what would be interesting to the whole fanbase. That was ideas never given without getting a video camera to do interviews and places. Plus i do work 5-6 day a week so its a little harder to do those types of things.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Don't ask for advice then ignore it

Aug 28, 2014, 3:10 PM

I'm not going to watch an 11 minute video of you rambling, even if you interview someone. Keep it short.

That's good feedback. Don't try to explain it away. The correct response is "OK, I can do shorter and more to the point. Thanks for sharing the feedback."

Aug 26, 2014, 4:20 PM [ in reply to Re: TIGERNET COMMUNITY(Kinda Long) ]

Dude people have told you over and over again the equipment isnt the MAIN problem.

null

This is fake. You are not a real person.***

Aug 26, 2014, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: TIGERNET COMMUNITY(Kinda Long) ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quick Question

Aug 26, 2014, 4:15 PM

Reread your words. Would the exact same thing apply to you and what you are trying to accomplish with your horribly stupid videos? Albeit maybe directed at a different group of people?

If you are over 16 I feel badly for you. You don't need new equipment, you need a job, and girlfriend, a hobby, or all 3.

"I'm not saying everyone, but there is a lot of people and members that get on here and have no respect for others. The sit behind their desks or on the phone an are complete a**holes to people that don't deserve to be treated that way."
"
With it being a opinion they have about how they think our tigers will do in the season, How a coach does against particular teams or even overall, and also videos that we make and feel like we can share among what we think is friends or associates that have a related passion of a program, school or "family"(CLEMSON)."

"yes i can take being criticized and all that, but when you are just being rude and mean for no reason, and when i have gave y'all reasons on why i can't do certain things to enhance it yet, you fail to understand that."
"So all i can do is do the same at the moment, just be patient with me and try to be there and help a fellow tiger and give suggestions on what can be said or what you would like to be different that i can do at this time. When i get the correct equipment i will take into consideration on what has already been brought to my attention. Thanks "

Aug 26, 2014, 4:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Aug 26, 2014, 4:19 PM

this is my point exactly. i should have figured i would have gotten this kind of response. I was giving it the benefit of the doubt, but i was wrong.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

People have given you advice you respond to it with back lash.

null

Aug 26, 2014, 4:20 PM

Dood, you don't do video well at all and you axed for the advise/comments.

It's so bad, I really think you are a fan of the cockincolumbia.

I really don't think a new camera will help.***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe if it was completely broken.***

Aug 26, 2014, 4:31 PM

Poll: Hypothetically speaking, would Braswell96

Aug 26, 2014, 4:24 PM

be one of the best leghumper hoaxes of the year?

If some leghumper knew exactly how to portray one of our fans to annoy us and to make us cringe, but seem realistic enough that nobody would doubt his sincerity.... that would hypothetically be a pretty good hoax.

I still think that Rock chipper is a hoax.

None of this is "rude or mean", because it's strictly hypothetical.

A good friend cheers you on right before you go on stage

Aug 26, 2014, 4:24 PM

of American Idol and make a fool of yourself. A True friend stops you from going on stage of American Idol and making a fool of yourself. This family has been a true friend that you've refused to listen to. Tried to keep you from making a fool of yourself for you own good but unfortunately your refusal to listen to our suggestions is costing us. Seems to me you are failing the family.

Aug 26, 2014, 4:25 PM

You care way too much about YouTube. Do ewe even Tumblr/Snapchat bro?

Aug 26, 2014, 4:29 PM

All you say is stop making them. Nothing in that comment states what could be done to improve them. I have gotten told to do interviews with opposite team fans, or even go to other campus and do stuff. Which i told you why i cant travel due to having a work schedule to work around, a wife and 2 kids. So what i have asked is what type of things would yall like to see, what topics or just simply put how i could conduct myself that would suit the Clemson alum and fans abroad. That is what has never been given to me.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

If you make one more video then you hate Clemson.

Aug 26, 2014, 4:31 PM

Go ahead.... prove it.

Aug 26, 2014, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: TIGERNET COMMUNITY(Kinda Long) ]

No one is giving you any suggestions because there's very little that can be done to overcome the subject matter (or lack thereof) and because if T-Net knew of any "ideas" or "suggestions" then we would all be famous YouTubers.

You just seem like an everyday guy making YouTube videos in your bedroom - nothing wrong with that, but successful video channels usually have some charismatic (funny, trustworthy, sincere) character talking about issues that are a relevant to a large portion of the population.

Your audience has already indicated that what you're doing isn't working. Since you're in a saturated market (YouTube videoers, sports bloggers, etc), you shouldn't be asking us what we want to see as there exists a gluttony of information in today's digital sphere that we already have to choose from. You should make us want to seek your ideas out because they're original --- and they don't have to be in video form.

Dude. Seriously. Just stop.

Aug 26, 2014, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Re: TIGERNET COMMUNITY(Kinda Long) ]

There is nothing you can do to make selfie videos any better. I give this advise freely to anyone who tries to do the same...

This is not a bash. I'm not being rude. This is the best advice I can give you.

Too Many Grammar Errors; Didn't Comprehend***

Aug 26, 2014, 4:26 PM

Re: Too Many Grammar Errors; Didn't Comprehend***

Aug 26, 2014, 4:28 PM

As if a Gamecock loser like yourself could read perfect grammar.

null

Aug 26, 2014, 4:33 PM

I'm not saying everyone, but there isare a lot of people and members that get on here and have no respect for others. They sit behind their desks or on the phone and are complete assholes to people that don't deserve to be treated that way. With it being an opinion they have about how they think our tigers will do in the season, Hhow a coach does against particular teams or even overall, and also videos that weI make and feel like weI can share among what we think is friends or associates that have a related passion of a program, school or "family"(CLEMSON) [I quit, this was the worst sentence I've read in a long time]. yYes, iI can take being criticized and all that, but when you are just being rude and mean for no reason, and when iI have gave y'all[make up your mind, are you talking to one person or multiple?] reasons on why iI can't do certain things to enhance it yet, you fail to understand that[holy run on once again...unfixable]. So all iI can do is do the same at the moment,. Please just be patient with me and, try to be there and, help a fellow tTiger and give suggestions on what can be said or what you would like to be different that iI can do at this time. When iI get the correct equipment, iI will take into consideration on what has already been brought to my attention. Thanks!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2014, 4:37 PM

Message was edited by: clemtiger117®

null

Aug 26, 2014, 4:40 PM

Re: You want to know how to become a legend on
Posted: Aug 26, 2014 4:37 PM

i do like his videos. They are great. I tell you what give me tell friday, i will release a hype video for the UGA game and also a just a kinda highlight type video out, see how that goes. If that doesnt turn out right i will quit making videos

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Aug 26, 2014, 4:43 PM

iI do like his videos. Tthey are great. I tell you what, give me telluntil fFriday, and iI will release a hype video for the UGA game. and also a just a kinda highlight type video out, I will also release a highlights video and see how that goes. If that doesn't turn out rightwell, iI will quit making videos.

Aug 26, 2014, 4:46 PM

You're killing me today dude. I'm over here chuckling at my desk every time

Aug 26, 2014, 4:49 PM

Im also loving Englishkrzy.

null

Aug 26, 2014, 4:50 PM

The question is, is he manually tagging that strikethrough and red font color or is he copying and pasting?

I manually tagged the

Aug 26, 2014, 4:52 PM

[del] & [/del] and had [font color="red"]{b}{/b}[/font] copied, then pasted it and put text in between the b's.

Message was edited by: soccerkrzy® - apparently the square brackets work for b/i/u

Re: I manually tagged the

Aug 26, 2014, 4:53 PM

[del]? Does BMeist even HTML5?

Were ewe an English major?

Aug 26, 2014, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Re: TIGERNET COMMUNITY(Kinda Long) ]

U seem like an English major.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Were ewe an English major?

Aug 26, 2014, 4:47 PM

Major: Electrical Engineering BS (2008)

Re: Were ewe an English major?

Aug 26, 2014, 4:48 PM

How u know english so good after dealin with all them squiggly lines and such? One language is enough 4 me.

U is uh smhart dood.***

Aug 26, 2014, 5:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Were ewe an English major? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sad that you have to be an English major to be

Aug 26, 2014, 4:49 PM [ in reply to Were ewe an English major? ]

reasonably literate these days.

Maybe a little too many TL: DR's under your belt.

OK guys, we're done here! He's quitting on Friday.***

Aug 26, 2014, 4:57 PM [ in reply to Re: TIGERNET COMMUNITY(Kinda Long) ]

this is too funny.***

Aug 28, 2014, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: TIGERNET COMMUNITY(Kinda Long) ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hold on a sec, let me get my popcorn.***

Aug 26, 2014, 4:39 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^fast learner***

Aug 26, 2014, 4:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no respect for you. Your videos are embarrasing

Aug 26, 2014, 4:49 PM

to me and are a misrepresentation of myself and other alumni of Clemson University.

It should be known that you have no academic ties to Clemson. You probably have no financial ties either, see as I doubt you are an IPTAY or Clemson Fund member.

And yes I sit behind a desk all day.

ahem...have you considered....

Aug 26, 2014, 4:52 PM

that nobody cares for your attempt at entertainment?

changing majors?

getting a pet?

reading more non-fiction?

stop watching the comedy channel 24/7?

just sayin...

that was mean - sorry...***

Aug 26, 2014, 4:53 PM

Look to the far right of your keyboard. There is this thing

Aug 26, 2014, 5:29 PM

called an ENTER key; it used to be reffered to as a RETURN key back in the day.

If you press on it, it will creat spaces between sentences that can be used to create line-breaks and paragraphs.

Thought you might want to know.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Brazzyb, when I was a freshman at Clemson in 1965,

Aug 28, 2014, 3:01 PM

I applied for a job with "The Tiger," Clemson's student-run newspaper, although I had no prior experience.

The editors had me write news articles; then they proofread them, making corrections. Although I thought I was improving, most of the earlier articles were heavily edited and rewritten...some even discarded.

However, I persevered because I realized they were trying to do what was in the best interest of the paper and Clemson. The next year I served as News Editor, and by my junior year I was selected as the Editor-in-Chief. Our efforts repeated the winning of the coveted All-American Award, naming "The Tiger" as one of the top 25 collegiate papers in the nation.

My points are that you should pursue your dreams, and there are many talented people on TigerNet who would be willing to offer you all types of help to improve your product. But you have to do what I did: consider all the advice carefully; ask others to review your products privately and be willing to edit, reedit and reedit, if necessary.

"The Tiger" had a strong chain of command with layers of editors, assistant editors, copy desk editors and copy writers to insure the highest quality. No reporter was retained who wasn't willing to accept and follow advice.
While your situation is a little different, you might be surprised with the help you can receive, providing you use the right approach.

Lastly, any internet site can be a tough going, but I can tell you the editors at "The Tiger," including myself, were a viciously demanding crowd, and that's why we were one of the top papers in the nation. Steel your nerves and work even harder, and you just might gain kudos here and elsewhere!

And good luck....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deer bra swell

Aug 28, 2014, 3:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

There is no crying in baseball--------

Aug 28, 2014, 3:12 PM

Tom Hanks

( grow a pair)

And you just chummed the water for them.

Aug 28, 2014, 3:12 PM

And they're hungry.

Am I in the Jounge?

Aug 28, 2014, 3:15 PM

get a life dude

honestly Braswell,

Aug 28, 2014, 3:30 PM

I have a feeling you are a Coot or a UGA fan in disguise.

something just gives me this feeling.

you seem to find it all to pleasing to ruffle feathers (pun intended) and to bring embarrassment on yourself and - by extension - the "family" that you call Clemson.

if you are a true fan of Clemson, and 90% of the fellow Clemson fans on this CLEMSON site are begging you to quit your videos, you would quit.

so go back to FGF and yuck it up how you made so many people believe (except at least one) that you are actually a Clemson fan...

Only got threw the first sentence! (Kinda Short)

Aug 28, 2014, 3:38 PM

; )

You got guts kid and guts is enough!

Go Tigers!

they call me names OP.......

Aug 28, 2014, 3:57 PM

internet bullies ....that's what they are!

Well, for Pete's Sake. That's what we're supposed to do,

Aug 28, 2014, 5:46 PM

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.Mutt.51.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 56
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic