Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tonight before you go to bed...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,492

Tonight before you go to bed...

Oct 21, 2016, 11:50 PM

you should thank God that you are a Clemson Tiger.

Last week on the way back from the game, the dear wife convinced me to stop by the state fair in Columbia with our 4 kids. It had been a while since I had ventured to that part of Columbia. Despite my objections - happy wife, happy life. I was also admittedly a bit curious.

You see, all of my Gamecock buddies from home have been telling me about all of this money they they have been spending on the stadium and surrounding areas. They have told me about the lush tailgate lots, you know, the ones where you park your car on the grass and tailgate on the asphalt. It's a whole lot nicer, they've said.

Well, they need to sue somebody. That whole area is a freaking embarrassment. I'll bet the carney's even thought, "Man, what a dump hole we have to work in this week." I'm serious. I know we like to make fun of those clowns (by clowns, I mean coots, not the people who work the fair), but it is God awful.

Besides the complete 360 degree ghetto wasteland in all directions, the traffic was horrendous, people were rude, cutting in front of each other. We circled the fairgrounds once before I gave up and headed home. We left on Shop road to I-77. Trust me, an interstate never looked so good.

I thank the good Lord that I was not raised a Gamecock. You should, too. We shouldn't take the beauty, cleanliness, openness, and security of our beloved stadium and campus for granted. We are truly fortunate to be Clemson Tigers! Amen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tonight before you go to bed...

Oct 21, 2016, 11:56 PM

Amen

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tonight before you go to bed...

Oct 22, 2016, 12:19 AM

You park your vehicle by the RR tracks and use the pallets for tables, as many as you want:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i do that every night.

Oct 22, 2016, 6:52 AM

You are so right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,492
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic