Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tomorrow will be 2 weeks that the Cousin Eddie RV has been
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 445

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks that the Cousin Eddie RV has been

May 17, 2018, 12:04 PM

parked in my driveway. The HOA that errbody complains about it hasn't said a word, of course (I haven't quite reached the point of tipping them off yet, but we're getting there). They were tentatively planning on leaving today to head to Ohio or Pennsylvania or something. Doesn't matter. Somewhere that's not my driveway. It pretty much ain't gonna happen, and now we're using weather as an excuse. Don't want to drive in the rain, because dangerous or something. I don't think they get that thing above 53mph anyway, but horrifyingly dangerous. We haven't had rain in almost a month in the Lowcountry, and now we have a solid week of it ahead of us.

But allow myself to focus my bitching on one single spot that has had me grinding my teeth these past two weeks: their dog. A dachsund named Lacey, who is 7 years old. We all know what dachsunds look like. They're lowriders, not particularly fast, and designed to chase things down holes. But guess what happens when over half of a dachsund's diet is people food? I'm probably underestimating here, as I'm not sure they even have any dogfood in the RV. Lacey may just be eating people food and catfood (that cat is another story for another day).

Are you done guessing? It's a dachsund that looks like this:

Sitting

Standing

Can you tell the difference? To say this dog can barely waddle, is probably giving her too much credit. If sloths were carnivorous and native to the Lowcountry, this dog would be food. And what sucks is that it's not her fault. I can't say anything because not my parents, but 19She tells them that they're killing their precious dog. "But she's hungry!", they say. This is the most basic part of dog ownership, in my opinion: "don't feed them stuff they're not supposed to eat". "But she likes it!" Of course she does. She's a dog. The pic of her "standing" is her begging for scraps from MIL's plate. GTFO with that. This is animal abuse. I think they're intentionally making her crippled like they are, like the whole misery/company thing. They both have health and weight issues, and FIL is diabetic. Change diets and stop eating junkfood like numerous doctors have recommended? Not a chance.

But the dog, man. The dog. That ain't right.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

those doggos have back problems later anyway

May 17, 2018, 12:14 PM

maybe if it's gut is dragging the ground it'll self support itself and take some pressure off the back.

j/k. Yes I hate to see that too. Mainly because I know what it does to them later in life.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We feed our dogs a good bit of people food, and the big

May 17, 2018, 12:16 PM

one's getting a little chunky, but his tummy doesn't touch the ground yet. He's only 130 pounds, so it's not like he's that big or anything.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We feed our dogs a good bit of people food, and the big

May 17, 2018, 4:42 PM

130 lbs for a big chihuahua is about right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why don't you use some of the PEN15 money to get them a

May 17, 2018, 12:19 PM

hostel room, or have them murdered?

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did I happen to meet and greet any of these people?***

May 17, 2018, 12:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ShitifIknow. I didn't have much time to talk to them that

May 17, 2018, 12:24 PM

day either. I'm sure you saw them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a beautiful species!!!

May 17, 2018, 12:27 PM

If you aren't aroused then you must not have a wiener!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My parents were that way with their dog

May 17, 2018, 1:06 PM

Poor dog got waddle fat.

BUT, the worst problem about dogs and people food, other than the dog getting fat, is GAS. Like horrific farts. Like run you out of the room farts.

Dry dog food. Nothing else. Period.

Only people food our dog ever got was what the kids dropped at the table. And even with that little bit of food, our dog started getting fat. But he kept us from having to vacuum under the table every day. As the kids got older, his portions from the floor went down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How did you not see this coming before the wedding?***

May 17, 2018, 1:09 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet he smokes Marlboro Lights and has never worn a condom.***

May 17, 2018, 1:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Oklahoma woman killed by pack of dachshunds

May 17, 2018, 2:30 PM

Be careful...

http://time.com/5280769/dog-attack-dachshund-woman-oklahoma-death/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tomorrow will be 2 weeks that the Cousin Eddie RV has been

May 19, 2018, 3:52 PM

nice looking hound. lost mine a year ago. yellow lab

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The worst is when I see young children that are severely obese.

May 19, 2018, 4:35 PM

And of course the parents are fat too. But it’s basiacly child abuse, they are setting their children up for a life of health problems, bullying, and less opportunity.

And what gets me is that these kids must also not exercise at all to be that fat bc my kids eat all day (now they eat healthy food and well rounded meals) but they also play outside, swim in the pond, ride bikes etc and they are healthy normal weight children.

So not only are these parents letting their kids eat total junk and chasing it with Pepsi and Mountain Dew, they also let them sit on their fat ##### all day and do nothing.

#RantOver

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 445
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic