Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
tommy bowden opposes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

tommy bowden opposes

Oct 27, 2014, 8:10 PM

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/10/27/7080207/tommy-bowden-condoleezza-rice-college-football-playoff-committee

Condaleezza Rice on the playoff committee. I am right there with him. How can she make a goodpick for the top 4.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its my understanding that she is extremely knowledgeable

Oct 27, 2014, 8:16 PM

about the sport of football. If I recall correctly she was considered a candidate for NFL commissioner at one time. Don't let the fact she is female be a distraction.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tommy thinks Daddy should be on the committee.

Oct 27, 2014, 8:16 PM

Screw Tommy. Rice is smart and she's a college football fan with integrity. Unless that bich votes Clemson down and cost us a playoff seed, then she's a dumb bich and should be home making sammiches, babies and biscuits.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all of the FSU antics going on Bobby needs to

Oct 27, 2014, 8:18 PM

hope something from the past isn't dredged up by special prosecutors !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With all of the FSU antics going on Bobby needs to

Oct 27, 2014, 9:30 PM

I do not really think Bobby ran a dirty program.

Bobby was the straight man. Mickey Andrews handled

Oct 27, 2014, 9:43 PM

all the dirty work. Lived in Tally for 25 years and saw it with my own eyes. Don't let Bobby's "aw shucks" demeanor fool you.

Re: Bobby was the straight man. Mickey Andrews handled

Oct 27, 2014, 9:44 PM

I dont doubt it. It would surprise me if Bobby were ever tied to something serious. His demeanor does not fool me. I know an absolute thug from the town where I work that went to play for Bobby. He was a thug of the thugs. Bobby turned his life around. He is polar opposite of what he was before playing for Bobby. He credits Bobby, and Bobbies witnessing to him and preaching to him, as the reason his life turned around.

Message was edited by: reynolds357®

Then you do not really think...simple as that...***

Oct 28, 2014, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: With all of the FSU antics going on Bobby needs to ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you honestly think the culture of FSU was changed when

Oct 28, 2014, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: With all of the FSU antics going on Bobby needs to ]

Jimbo took over? You honestly think the Tally police department just magically started covering up rape, vandalism, thieft and criminal domestic violence after Bobby left?

Friend, they got the nickname 'Criminoles,' during Bobby's tenure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:That's bull, She would do better than any of the media

Oct 27, 2014, 8:23 PM

and will not be bias.

Re:And it does not mean that she does not know football

Oct 27, 2014, 8:26 PM

either. He is right about one thing---I would vote for her for president too. She would have to b b better than what we currently have

Disagree that you need to be a player or former coach

Oct 27, 2014, 8:24 PM

to be on the committee. A lot of former coaches and players are, to be honest, rather dumb. I'd rather see a mix of some of the smarter coaches and players as well as more data-driven "geeks" on the committee.

The linesetters and power rankers in Vegas are probably better than anyone at ranking teams. Most of them have never played a down of football in their life.

Re: We darn sure don't need a Bosden, Holtzl or Spurrier.

Oct 27, 2014, 8:29 PM

type.

Tommy thinks the committee should be all of the Bowdens only***

Oct 27, 2014, 8:27 PM

thing is with coaches and players..

Oct 27, 2014, 8:33 PM

they are going to be extremely bias to a conference due to affiliation..see lou holtz

Tommy Bowden did not choose too well when choosing

Oct 27, 2014, 8:35 PM

people in high positions, which is why he is jobless. Rob Spense was a good choice?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, he DID hire Dabo!!!!!!!***

Oct 27, 2014, 9:37 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Re: Tommy Bowden did not choose too well when choosing

Oct 27, 2014, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Tommy Bowden did not choose too well when choosing ]

It is very clear that Rich Rod was the brains behind Tommy. When Rich left, it was over for Tommy.

Rich Rod and Dabo were about his only good hires.

Oct 27, 2014, 9:50 PM

Stockstill was pretty good, but he was a carry over from West. Dabo made the right call getting rid of Spence and Koenig. I consider Napier a forced hire, but Saban saw something in him.

I agree with David Pollack...

Oct 27, 2014, 8:42 PM

We do NOT need any chicks on the playoff committee...

I kid, I kid.

Maybe not ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

You've just insulted every one of us women!

Oct 28, 2014, 12:44 PM

signed
GWP

She's perfect for it.

Oct 27, 2014, 8:57 PM

College football has been corrupt for years, so she'll fit right in.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: tommy bowden opposes

Oct 27, 2014, 9:29 PM

She is actually one of the better qualified members of the committee.

I'd rather have her on the committee than Tommy

Oct 27, 2014, 9:36 PM

more balls

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Things Tommy Bowden opposes...

Oct 27, 2014, 9:40 PM

1. Winning conference championships
2. Using a tissue instead of your finger on national television
3. Hiring an OC worth a $#!t
4. Kyle Parker wearing loose pants
5. Refraining form making his lip quiver
6. Not being a good Christian man
7. Losing to the coots
8. Beating dook, weak florist and other crappy teams
9. Stopping Matt Ryan
10. Reggie Merriweather carrying the rock in the red zone

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Screening Lauren's boyfriends !***

Oct 27, 2014, 10:02 PM

I don't think the mods allow people to mention her name

Oct 28, 2014, 12:24 PM

on Tiger Board(s). Pretty sure that's still a banhammerable offense.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Going for it on forth down even when the kicker sucks.***

Oct 28, 2014, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Things Tommy Bowden opposes... ]

Re: tommy bowden opposes

Oct 28, 2014, 12:28 PM

Please tell us your reasons for why you don't think she is capable of making the right picks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's hope she doesn't screw it up as bad as her handling of

Oct 28, 2014, 12:30 PM

the Presidential Daily Brief...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should ABC put a hetero man on the View?***

Oct 28, 2014, 12:37 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes they should.

Oct 28, 2014, 12:46 PM

If ESPiN even has a hetero man.

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic