Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tom Creen's buy out...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,015

Tom Creen's buy out...

Mar 20, 2017, 8:12 AM

was 4 mill

Just saying

And this guys was 2016 Big Ten Coach of the Year, and IU made no hesitation in canning him and paying his buy out

Plus, once they hire Steve Alford, they're gonna pony up the $ to pay Alford's buy out from UCLA

We're not Indiana, but that is an example of being serious about your basketball program

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That school is based around basketball. You don't see them

Mar 20, 2017, 8:21 AM

Spending a ton of money on Football. They "parted ways" with their coach and promoted their D coordinator. Their stadium is nothing special. Can't really compare the schools BBall programs. I think it basically is that. They know they have to pay Dabo soon, they don't have 3.5 Mill to throw away with Brownell firing and have a 3 Mill salary to pay. I have no real basis for that other than surface knowledge, but that's what it seems. I know some boosters have the money, but don't you think it would have already happened if a few of them were willing to pony up the cash?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alford's buyout from UCLA is $7.5 million

Mar 20, 2017, 8:22 AM

That's a lot of buyout.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hugondous buyout!!***

Mar 20, 2017, 8:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alford is an idiot if he leaves UCLA for Indiana.***

Mar 20, 2017, 8:38 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,015
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic