Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Told you guys
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 3,468

Told you guys

Sep 8, 2018, 7:32 PM

This was not gonna be a cake walk for Clemson tonight. TAMU is ready to play, they do recruit well and are not intimidated as they play Bama, Auburn and LSU each year. O-line better step up and block somebody. Our defense is leaking currently but Brent will get that right soon.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Little early for an “I told you so” post?***

Sep 8, 2018, 7:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Little early for an “I told you so” post?***

Sep 8, 2018, 7:34 PM

So true

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2018, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Little early for an “I told you so” post?*** ]

For real ^^^ save that for half time. A lot can change before then

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2018, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Little early for an “I told you so” post?*** ]

No, not really as the sunshine pumpers this week were talking blowout and if you are watching we are getting our tails handed to us.

You and A&M will be gone by halftime***

Sep 8, 2018, 7:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You and A&M will be gone by halftime***

Sep 8, 2018, 7:41 PM

Naw, I’ll be here to the final play.

Sep 8, 2018, 8:04 PM

Sunshine pumpers? You mean people who understand football & can make logical assessments based on rosters, talent, depth, etc...??

Sep 8, 2018, 10:44 PM

Yeah , that would be me !!!!! Not you clods blowing smoke and thinking you know anything! SEC plays dang good football and we got lucky tonight, anything else to say ? We are flawed badly and certainly are not #2. Wanna debate it? Drunk I know more than you .

Sep 8, 2018, 10:46 PM

Why don't you go get offended by a few more posts?

Sep 8, 2018, 10:50 PM

Just speaking the truth, cannot handle it ? Too dang bad! I told the truth, if y6ou cannot handle it that is not my concern.

I can smell your fear.

Sep 8, 2018, 7:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Little early for an “I told you so” post?*** ]

Please don’t get any on me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

We've had three offense plays and our D stops them every

Sep 8, 2018, 7:33 PM

time. Just wait, it's coming.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We've had three offense plays and our D stops them every

Sep 8, 2018, 10:51 PM

Yeah we lucked out, feel better now?

Bump***

Sep 8, 2018, 7:43 PM

Bump***

Sep 8, 2018, 7:55 PM

Bump***

Sep 8, 2018, 8:01 PM

wanna back that truck up??***

Sep 8, 2018, 8:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: wanna back that truck up??***

Sep 8, 2018, 8:11 PM

Do you know how to delete a post? Now would be a good time to figure out how...??

SMH***

Sep 8, 2018, 8:25 PM

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

Re: SMH***

Sep 8, 2018, 10:45 PM

You can let that sphincter relax now, told you a dang war and you clods know noting at all except how to post gif’s and pictures, football eludes you simpletons.

Haha, nice attempt. You lost.***

Sep 8, 2018, 11:07 PM

Re: Haha, nice attempt. You lost.***

Sep 8, 2018, 11:19 PM

I NEVER LOST FRANCIS, I TOLD YOU FOLKS IT WAS GONNA BE A WAR AND NO DANG CAKEWALK, I WAS CORRECT ANDF NOW POST A LITTLE GIF TO THINK YOU KNOW SOMETHING.

Losing your cool... again.

Sep 8, 2018, 11:20 PM

Not surprised.

So you were right +1***

Sep 8, 2018, 10:46 PM

Re: So you were right +1***

Sep 8, 2018, 10:47 PM

As were you, never a doubt in my mind this was gonna be a war and a very close game. We got lucky.

Re: So you were right +1***

Sep 8, 2018, 11:02 PM

I'm not denying our secondary got exposed, there were even times the defensive line pulled up because they respected Mond's legs. I agree most of the SEC is a tough out. I truly believe top to bottom they are the best conference. The Acc has gotten better, but we have to put up years of consistency before we catch the SEC. But if you get a chance to re-watch the game, count how many times a Clemson defensive player gets by an A&M lineman or other blocker and is tugged on the shoulder pad or shirt. It was pretty excessive. Little things sometimes make all the difference.

We got lucky? Lol.

Sep 8, 2018, 11:10 PM [ in reply to Re: So you were right +1*** ]

Their qb played a once in a lifetime game as did their receivers. We fumble on the one on 4th right before the half, and WE got lucky?

Who doesn’t understand football?

Re: We got lucky? Lol.

Sep 8, 2018, 11:14 PM

You obviously. We got drug and got lucky , if you cannot admit it you are a sunshine pumper Francis. Now post a cute little gif to try to show you know something.

Sep 8, 2018, 11:15 PM

And they fumble out the end zone, did you miss that Francis/ Lucky dude , wegave up 501 yards tonight ! WE WERE OUT GAINED AND OUT TIME OF POSSENIONED TO BOOT.

Sep 8, 2018, 11:16 PM

THAT FUMBLE OUT THE END ZONE WAS A GIFT CALL ALSO.

They still scored after that.***

Sep 8, 2018, 11:18 PM

Sep 8, 2018, 11:28 PM [ in reply to Re: We got lucky? Lol. ]

Calmer than you are dude...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We got lucky because we forced a fumble? And what was

Sep 8, 2018, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Re: We got lucky? Lol. ]

that last part?

Haha, this has to be bob.***

Sep 8, 2018, 11:16 PM [ in reply to Re: We got lucky? Lol. ]

Also, link to my pumping?***

Sep 8, 2018, 11:19 PM [ in reply to Re: We got lucky? Lol. ]

Replies: 35
| visibility 3,468
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic