Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Meet The Press" has totally abandond all journalistic
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 756

"Meet The Press" has totally abandond all journalistic

Aug 4, 2019, 10:02 AM

integrity and any pretense of being fair and objective. They are nothing more than a proud propaganda arm of the radical left-wing. It's been that way for some time, but has gotten progressively worse. Don't like Trump? Don't like Fox News? You can thank NBC and other media outlets who, instead of reporting the news, live in their bubble and chose a political/idealogical side and turned their backs on half of the country.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: "Meet The Press" has totally abandond all journalistic

Aug 4, 2019, 10:12 AM

oh please do go on and cite examples of Jake Tapper being a radical leftist in his coverage this morning.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Led by Chuckie “the Toad” Todd!***

Aug 4, 2019, 10:51 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Led by Chuckie “the Toad” Todd!***

Aug 4, 2019, 10:59 AM

my bad, I had the two shows confused.

apologies swimming tiger.

Aug 4, 2019, 11:21 AM

I'll be sure swimming tiger gets the message. Good one!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Aug 4, 2019, 1:08 PM

sorry, been working all weekend and not getting much sleep.

He's a joke.***

Aug 4, 2019, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Led by Chuckie “the Toad” Todd!*** ]

- H. L. Mencken

Aug 4, 2019, 10:27 AM

One side is led by a President who is inciting terrorism. Screw objectivity.

They did screw it - a long time befroe Trump.***

Aug 4, 2019, 10:34 AM

- H. L. Mencken

Aug 4, 2019, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Re: "Meet The Press" has totally abandond all journalistic ]

Inciting terrorism..........obuse much?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Todd ain’t that much different from Russert and David

Aug 4, 2019, 12:43 PM

Gregory.

Russert would hate Trump (just like most sane Republicans) and he’d show it.

I remember reading a quote someone wrote from Russert. He was Keith Olbermann’s boss and told him one night before he went on the air: “go get ‘em.”

Russert knew the audience MSNBC was going for and how to make NBC most profitable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I disagree. I do think Russert would go after Trump, but

Aug 4, 2019, 12:53 PM

he went after everybody. He tried to keep things down the middle for the most part. Todd openly supports democrat/liberal positions.

- H. L. Mencken

You realize Russert worked for both Daniel P. Moynihan

Aug 4, 2019, 1:05 PM

and Mario Cuomo at one time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's perfectly fine - his political leanings were never on

Aug 4, 2019, 1:26 PM

display on the show.

- H. L. Mencken

Re: That's perfectly fine - his political leanings were never on

Aug 4, 2019, 7:28 PM

Agree with your characterization of Russert.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2019, 3:56 PM

It is true that NBC is biased, way biased.

But no more biased that Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Savage, Hannity and Ingraham cover up the radio airways.

What we all have to remember is that they're all biased and they do it for nothing more noble than profit.

It's bad on the left and the right brother and we have to see past the BS.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed, but the difference is that those people

Aug 4, 2019, 4:29 PM

are openly biased. Fox more or less is too. Yet NBC still pretends to be unbiased, delivering the truth so we can decide. Instead they promote an agenda.

- H. L. Mencken

Re: Agreed, but the difference is that those people

Aug 4, 2019, 4:38 PM

I can't disagree with that. NBC and MSNBC are way out there. My wife watches MS a lot and I can't hardly do it. I point out to her how they exaggerate and spin the truth.

She agrees that they are biased and easily spots it. But she likes Rachel Maddows hair. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2019, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Re: "Meet The Press" has totally abandond all journalistic ]

Both sides! DRINK!

Replies: 18
| visibility 756
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic