Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poor nc state.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 4,697

Poor nc state.

Jul 30, 2018, 11:17 AM

https://www.independentmail.com/story/sports/college/clemson/football/2018/07/30/nc-state-coach-dave-doeren-enjoys-clemson-challenge-cites-gap-between-teams-football-facilities/801908002/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going on record saying NC St will be our 2nd toughest

Jul 30, 2018, 11:32 AM

game of the season.

I know we play them at home, but Finley picked us apart last year playing keep away and is one of the only veteran QBs that we face.

I think we win the game, but I think the score will be the 2nd closest.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm going on record saying NC St will be our 2nd toughest

Jul 30, 2018, 11:39 AM

It's in the computer silly! A competitive advantage!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They lost the greatest defensive line in their history by

Jul 30, 2018, 12:28 PM [ in reply to I'm going on record saying NC St will be our 2nd toughest ]

ten-fold, several key offensive players so forgive me if I think we win by at least two TD's. Frankly, I hope we run the score up on that jack-a$$ of a coach. He is worse than Spurrier and that is more than most minds can fathom.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Poor nc state.

Jul 30, 2018, 11:35 AM

I honestly don't see a team that can match up with Clemson in the ACC.

I get the "any given Saturday" mantra but Clemson is seriously stacked.

Jul 30, 2018, 11:35 AM

I don’t like him never have and never will. He’s a good coach but his bitter personality makes me cringe.

I can't believe a pig of Doeren on Tnet doesn't get you band

Jul 30, 2018, 11:36 AM

because he looks like a penor.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Toby from "The Office" twinsy***

Jul 30, 2018, 12:22 PM

Finley is certainly an

Jul 30, 2018, 11:39 AM

Adequate QB but he will not survive the season without a respectable running game. That is something that they don't have now. I wouldn't get to excited about the Clemson game just yet! I expect there are several of the upfront defensive guys already planning for this rematch in DV. NCSU better have one tough and inspired offensive line that fatal day in Tigertown. I'm looking at 52 - 14

Re: Finley is certainly an

Jul 30, 2018, 12:25 PM

State lost 10 starters off their defense. Ain't too worried about state this year. Finley is decent, has a couple good wr's but they won't stay with is more than 2 quarters

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finley is certainly an

Jul 30, 2018, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Finley is certainly an ]

They are toast, we’ve switched to heads up displays in all of our sunglasses and reseeded the field with four leaf clover. This game was over the second Amazon shipped our order.

Bubble screens and shovel passes won't do it, Doeren.***

Jul 30, 2018, 12:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?***

Jul 30, 2018, 12:30 PM

NC State's version of the WEZ facility WAS state-of-the-art

Jul 30, 2018, 1:06 PM

Back when Chuck Amato first showed up at NCSU and they constructed their slick football only building behind their end zone at Carter Finley Stadium it was considered state-of-the-art and a huge recruiting advantage for The Wolf Pack.

A decade and a half later, they have fallen way behind (again) ...

Still it bears mentioning that Clemson has a 14-1 streak going vs NC State and that spans three coaches and goes back well before the new Clemson football facility was even a germ of an idea.

Frankly, Doeren is lucky he has a kid who is going into his SIXTH YEAR of college football under center this season, or he might have found himself headed for the hot seat.

I know that it's probably perfectly legal, but I still think it's a bit sketchy that a player manages to play college ball for 6 years. Especially a guy who was probably smart enough to have graduated in three.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2018, 1:07 PM

The gap is also coaching ability, it was inexcusable for State to lose the opener to SC last year

I thought our only advantage was laptops on sideline?***

Jul 30, 2018, 1:15 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We will dominate them so bad this year

Jul 30, 2018, 2:23 PM

We are opening a CAN on them this year and we will send the puppies home crying.

I don't remember the exact number of game but it's something like 14-1 the last 15 games. I believe I'd shut my mouth lol. Poor ole Dave is right!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: After that computer silliness last year, I think Dabo

Jul 30, 2018, 2:41 PM

opens up a can of whoopazz on Doeren this year. No mercy. And that towel business. There's that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Jul 30, 2018, 2:43 PM

Why pity them? I pity the fool!

Replies: 18
| visibility 4,697
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic