Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To use a baseball analogy, Clemson just beat the Dodgers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,119

To use a baseball analogy, Clemson just beat the Dodgers

Sep 12, 2018, 2:15 AM

(TEXAM), and we've been the equivalent of the Twins or Royals competing with the Yankees (Bama) in the CFP the last 3 years.

We aren't even in the top 25 in terms of profitability but continue to compete. Pretty impressive for Clemson, a sad state for the ACC to only have 1 team represented in the top 25.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrissmith/2018/09/11/college-footballs-most-valuable-teams/#55125ee6c647

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Interesting article. It show how poorly the ACC has

Sep 12, 2018, 7:49 AM

adjusted to the other conferences in TV rights, licensing and profit sharing among schools. Not sure who Swofford and the ACC is paying off to continue to underperform. I hope the guys in Greensboro at the ACC office are making money because the rest of the conference schools aren't.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

Re: Interesting article. It show how poorly the ACC has

Sep 12, 2018, 8:13 AM

Swoff has dragged this out to protect his Raycom kid and his buddies. Sad the Presidents havent put a stop to this.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disgraceful & more disgraceful is SEC + ESPN & Finebaum are main

Sep 12, 2018, 8:15 AM [ in reply to Interesting article. It show how poorly the ACC has ]

avenue’s to being involved with college football news & happenings om a daily basis.

Come on Swofford & ACC, uP your game..Quicker!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,119
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic