»
Topic: To those who say there is no conspiracy
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 12, 2016 11:30 AM by: Fillthevalley
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

To those who say there is no conspiracy

emoji_events [8]
Posted: Dec 12, 2016 8:10 AM

explain how the following would keep a job
Van Pelt: coining and ramming the term Ole Missing down our throats to describe an implosion or big lead
Fitz: coming out and saying he actively roots against Georgia due to their deplorable fan base
Kiper andMcshay: for saying that they had Manziel with a 3rd or 4th round grade
A program director who mysteriously cuts away from Nick Saban during a post game interview.
A producer who launches an all out Heisman campaign for Pat Mahomes due to his video game numbers ( at the expense of Fournette or Hurts)

OK I'll wait.

Re: To those who say there is no conspiracy

Posted: Dec 12, 2016 8:11 AM

Blowing a big lead

Posted: Dec 12, 2016 8:12 AM

Amen!

Do we have a mole working on the inside as of yet?

Posted: Dec 12, 2016 8:30 AM

Must expose this to the American public! I see a book and movie deal coming for you as soon as there is proof.

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[2]
Posted: Dec 12, 2016 9:48 AM

So why do they show Clemson games every week? Why do most say Clemson can beat Bama? You are an idiot if you think espn does not like Clemson. Just ridiculous.

I'm capable of having a discussion and listening

Posted: Dec 12, 2016 11:30 AM

To diverse opinions without having to call others idiots so I will not respond to you saying that I am an idiot for having a differing opinion. What I will say is you are a bit naive if you don't believe that there is a media driven agenda to erase/minimize Dabos platform because he wears his Christian faith on his sleeve. As far as Clemson, we are a threat to their cash cow (SEC) . We are the virile young bull coming into his own, built for success, ready to push the lazy fat ones living on reputation alone down the totem pole. It's as simple as protecting their investment. Aside from Bama there is not one team in their conf. that's trending the way we are. It's called a market disruption and we are it.

Anyone who thinks there is a conspiracy has a screw loose.****

Posted: Dec 12, 2016 10:57 AM

2020 white level member

Those d-mn Russian hackers got to ESPN?

Posted: Dec 12, 2016 11:21 AM

Or was it the black helicopter people. I'll bet the real ESPN are sitting in FEMA Camps right now and have been replaced by reasonable facsimiles.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 in Sec UC row T and 2 on row S asking 1150 each, email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2084 people have read this post