Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To put things in perspective ....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,639

To put things in perspective ....

Jan 2, 2018, 11:54 AM

Our football team will finish #1, #2, and likely #4 in 3 consecutive seasons. We have beaten our in state rival 4 consecutive times, and Florida State 3 consecutive times. We have beaten Alabama, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Auburn, and countless other teams in recent years. We have won the ACC the past 3 years. Georgia Tech used to wreck our seasons, but are not even a bump in the road anymore. No one can hardly remember when NC State beat us last. If we all go back 10+ years ago when we were suffering through all those "one or two plays away" years with Tommy Bowden, we would have all given our left knut for the kind of success we have had over the past 4 or 5 years.

Now with that said, last night's offensive performance was dismal. I would imagine our staff realizes that fact, and will make the necessary adjustments for next year. We will find out who wants to play, even when the going gets tough. So maybe we should just sit back and realize the better team won last night, and leave it at that. We are still dang good, and can get better. We have some of the best high school talent in the country heading our way, and it will be that way for years to come. Relax. Spring ball starts in about 8 weeks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To put things in perspective ....

Jan 2, 2018, 12:01 PM

Good post. There are a lot of fan bases who would kill to be where we are. Some have even resorted to vicariously pulling for their conference. Can you believe that? Ha ha ha!

Also, hoops has broken the top 25 with only one loss.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,639
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic