Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: ESPN personalities react to CFB Playoff teams
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

TNET: ESPN personalities react to CFB Playoff teams

Dec 2, 2018, 7:24 PM

ESPN personalities react to CFB Playoff teams

ESPN exclusively revealed the College Football Playoff Selection Committee’s playoff teams and the Committee’s final top 6 rankings at 12:30 p.m. ET. The follow Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and one could aruge our offense is better than the 2012 team

Dec 2, 2018, 7:31 PM

as well when it comes to running backs and our wr core.

they are talking about ND against Bama in 2013 BCS game

Dec 2, 2018, 8:45 PM

not us in the 2015 rainstorm

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: TNET: ESPN personalities react to CFB Playoff teams

Dec 2, 2018, 7:31 PM

"Joey Galloway: “You know who wanted Georgia get in? Clemson and Notre Dame. Georgia and Alabama would have been a physical game.”

It's not Summer so nobody wants to see a rerun. Georgia had their shot.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Finebaum should change his name to Crimson Tide***

Dec 2, 2018, 7:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Finebaum should change his name to Effalump

Dec 2, 2018, 8:00 PM

Or to:
Redd Pachyderm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finebaum should change his name to Effalump

Dec 2, 2018, 8:12 PM

Paul FK-Bum!!! He is an angry old man that keeps getting older and angrier with zero respect for himself, and surely not for anyone else!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is an infuriating idiot!

Dec 2, 2018, 8:33 PM [ in reply to Finebaum should change his name to Crimson Tide*** ]

Did he want to continue the season and keep playing until UGA finally beat Bama? UGA was obviously not a contender for the title BECAUSE THEY PLAYED AND LOST TO ALABAMA!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

gary danielson has already taken that name.***

Dec 2, 2018, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Finebaum should change his name to Crimson Tide*** ]

Saban's Hemorrhoid would be more befitting.***

Dec 2, 2018, 11:48 PM [ in reply to Finebaum should change his name to Crimson Tide*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2018, 8:03 PM

Paul Finebum is an idiot, and he says things not knowing what he is saying. Paul FineBum says, we are going to penalize them (UGA) for losing to the best team, no you idiot, they are penalizing UGA for losing to LSWho in mid October 36-16, and for losing to Bama in late November. Please don't deliberately leave out the LSWho loss to try and make a point bc you are a SEC homer. The committee clearly said that a 2 loss UGA was to hard to overcome. And for the rest of the SEC homers, just what was your eyes telling you just over a month ago when UGA lost to LSWho by 20 points. UGA loss to a Bama team that played with an injure QB from the opening kick off through mid way of the 4th quarter until his injured wheel finally came off, and they had to bring in back up Jalin Hurts that has had very limited snaps through out the entire season. You shameless SEC homers just need to shut the FK up, you didn't get your way as usual this time!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2018, 1:28 PM

I would add HOW they lost to Bama played a part too. They squandered a 2 TD lead and lost to the backup QB. Not a big Joel Klatt fan but he makes a valid point. Doesn't matter who looks good getting off the bus - who wins and loses the games have to count.

https://twitter.com/CFBONFOX/status/1069619691218325504

Dec 2, 2018, 8:40 PM

Never thought I would see the day when Fowler was the smartest person in the room.

Herbstreit and Palmer must have gotten into a bad batch of spray tan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2018, 9:13 PM

More than just a batch I think bc, they sound as if they are suffering from acute aerosol poisoning!!!

Dec 3, 2018, 12:31 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: ESPN personalities react to CFB Playoff teams ]

Palmers bad suits always play with his judgement. I didn’t know the four inches too short pant legs were a fashion statement.

Palmer must have gotten into a bad batch of spray tan.

Dec 3, 2018, 7:54 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: ESPN personalities react to CFB Playoff teams ]

Palmer's suits are sprayed on also.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was wondering what everyone at espn thought about this***

Dec 2, 2018, 10:35 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2018, 11:13 PM

Conference Championships are supposed to matter. The committee got it right. Sorry SEC.

And the little green guys should have been dusted too.

Frankly as someone on here stated yesterday, the final four should have been.

1 Bama
2 Clemson
3 OK
4 OSU

Dec 3, 2018, 1:02 PM

and its about time. They committee swore all day long how important these conf championships were when they were busy screwing TCU out of a berth, but then didnt matter if you were OSU or Bama. Georgia clearly blew it as well, fake punt with the lead, you didnt earn a berth

Dec 3, 2018, 4:16 PM

Really, how can any serious person maintain that a a two-loss team should be chosen for the final four. One loss would have put us out of it. I still think it's going to be Alabama and the ROY (Rest of y'all. Hope I'm wrong.

Dec 3, 2018, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: ESPN personalities react to CFB Playoff teams ]

Frankly, Oklahoma scares the heck out of me. They may be the sleeper in this whole mix. I can't escape the feeling that something is missing from our team. I know we are undefeated, and really hope that I'm wrong. But we just seem to give up the run to everyone. We were at one point rated the best defense in the country. Now? Top ten, maybe. Our offense can hopefully carry us with possibly the best QB and RB in the nation, but we'll see. At any rate, it's been a great season.

To me, this is the best quote . .

Dec 2, 2018, 11:44 PM

I thought this when I heard him say it on TV

Chris Fowler: “Different criteria is applied when it is convenient. The results [of the season] have to matter… and they have to matter a lot. If the best thing you can say about Georgia is that they played Alabama really, really tough, that is not enough for me.”

Re: To me, this is the best quote . .

Dec 3, 2018, 4:19 PM

Didn't win us the national championship.

we're supposed to pretend like Georgia didn't lose to LSU...

Dec 3, 2018, 6:30 AM

...by 20 points?

There are probably 35 teams now who are better than...

Dec 3, 2018, 7:14 AM

ND was in 2012. Some voters voted top ten teams at or below #20 to taint the polls which moved ND into the Mythical NC game. The average D2 team could have done better than ND did in that game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic