»
Topic: Me thinks "Swag" was denied his best ability by 1 touch rule
Replies: 7   Last Post: Apr 14, 2014 2:10 PM by: allinallorangeallthetime52®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Me thinks "Swag" was denied his best ability by 1 touch rule

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 12:22 PM

since he likes to run the ball more than Cole..and does a very good job of it too, at times..and would have broken some neat runs Saturday during O/W Game IF he wasn't penalized for this ability he has over Cole..by having the one touch tag & you're down ruling that he had to work from.

Consequently, he got frustrated and showed it..which I have very little trouble with since I like some fire from our QB's..and we've had little from last several..including Tajh (whom I really liked & supported 110%..but wished he had taken on the challenge from Winston in that beat-down with a little more vigor & swag imo).

Saying..having some Swagger ain't all bad. What say you?!

GoTiGs!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

ifs, buts, and coconuts.. tia. hth...***

Posted: Apr 14, 2014 12:26 PM

2020 white level member

playing a little 2 finger touch this morning, bill?

[3]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 12:28 PM

photo 21195_28_zps7960c5e7.jpg

gIDdy uP!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Like Dean Martin I talk more than drink but funny "deadsolid

[4]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 12:30 PM

perfect"..what with the two finger deal..since I obviously type with OnLy TwO! GoTiGs!

you do more with 2 fingers than most men or is that

[3]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 12:36 PM

what she said?

gO TigErS!

pour us 'nother round, bill!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

To me it's simple

[2]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 12:30 PM

He had a mediocre day, and some of that maybe due to the touch rule, but some was also due to not throwing incredibly well.

Were that the end of it, then we could just chalk it up to that being that.

But he got frustrated and stepped over the line in his interaction with the coaches. Doesn't make him a bad kid, but he showed his ### and got called out by the coaches for it. It's a learning experience (hopefully) and it's probably best if we all just move on and let it work its way out behind the scenes.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Yep..let it die with CK...since he's too competitive to fire

Posted: Apr 14, 2014 12:33 PM

Keep competing "Swag" Kelley since we need a QB with some fire & talent too for the long haul. Hang in there NY BoY!

GoTiGERS1

Re: Me thinks "Swag" was denied his best ability by 1 touch rule

[1]
Posted: Apr 14, 2014 2:10 PM

You're making to much since. Dual threat QB's take off running before they will throw that down out of bounds. That is hard to do when a finger touch is consider you're down. So Chad just let all that testosterone rushing to the other head influence the talking head. He will learn, it just takes hard nose competitors longer to shut up and put all their skills into the game. They can take the ball from him, but they can't take that tough competitiveness out of him. I like the guy but, that tongue wagging should have been corrected a long time ago. Someone dropped the ball there!!!

Replies: 7  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
702 people have read this post