Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What’s really the point of having pulses on here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

What’s really the point of having pulses on here

Aug 17, 2018, 9:36 AM

What’s the difference between someone with say a 75% pulse and one like mine at 56%. I’ve seen as high as 100 of course and as low as 15% Are you a better fan than me with your 88% pulse ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

in a word....yes***

Aug 17, 2018, 9:38 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Yes

Aug 17, 2018, 9:38 AM

hth

Re: What’s really the point of having pulses on here

Aug 17, 2018, 9:42 AM

What’s the difference between someone with say a 75% pulse and one like mine at 56%. I’ve seen as high as 100 of course and as low as 15% Are you a better fan than me with your 88% pulse ?

Most people on this site are toxic anyway and downvote anything that is controversial. Being called a “coot” for saying something just because you have a low pulse is just sad for an online fan base to call out someone who they have no idea of who they represent. 99% of people here are clemson fans and if you don’t respect that then whatever

Aug 17, 2018, 9:49 AM

When a Coot squatting under your porch plays the bully card .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

it's not me, its you***

Aug 17, 2018, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Re: What’s really the point of having pulses on here ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Tell 'em coot

Aug 17, 2018, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: What’s really the point of having pulses on here ]

90-17

Aug 17, 2018, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Re: What’s really the point of having pulses on here ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2018, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Re: What’s really the point of having pulses on here ]

Coot

Aug 17, 2018, 5:07 PM

Your Harley is a Coot.

found juan ^^^***

Aug 17, 2018, 7:12 PM [ in reply to Re: What’s really the point of having pulses on here ]

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Aug 17, 2018, 9:44 AM

I have come to accept a "pulse" is like a tide in that it rises and falls( at least for me) depending upon topic. I do know that if you "stay inside the lane" your pulse will rise but stray and it can plummet.

Well, I will get a set of steak knives if I hold on 3 years

Aug 17, 2018, 9:46 AM

25 years at 100% is a valuable thing! :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Aug 17, 2018, 9:48 AM

I like them because they remind me how important it is to give Crump and Bmeist several dozen dollars a year soze I don't have to wrangle with the rif-raf beyond the pay door .

DB23

Aug 17, 2018, 10:08 AM

Got to get a life man

Aug 17, 2018, 10:16 AM

I have a life just don’t care about my pulse

As Long As I Can Post on this Board.

Aug 17, 2018, 10:35 AM

Posting about your pulse really shows how much you don’t care

Tell 'em coot

Aug 17, 2018, 10:12 AM

90-17

People who pay no attention to pulse are better

Aug 17, 2018, 10:13 AM

Tigernet citizens than those that do.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To me it doesn’t matter and unless you have a small ##### why did

Aug 17, 2018, 10:15 AM

You devote a whole thread to whining about it?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2018, 10:16 AM

I think you know. You just hit the nail on the head at the end of your post. GO Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2018, 10:21 AM

Exactly.

Kinda...

Aug 17, 2018, 10:22 AM

I am sure there is a certain amount of homerism with the pulse (if you are generally positive, then you have a higher pulse), but I immediately can tell a troll and block them if they have a terrible pulse without having to read a bunch of crap from them and wasting my time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2018, 10:23 AM

I honestly don't believe it says too much but he ready to be called a coot for acting like it doesn't.

Re: Well......

Aug 17, 2018, 10:37 AM

yes. And not just a better fan, btw.

HTH

Screw Calford.

TigerPulse is your reputation

Aug 17, 2018, 10:40 AM

In most cases it's a pretty accurate reflection.

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16240854

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Tiger Pulse doesn't really mean a lot.

Aug 17, 2018, 10:51 AM

Unless it's as low as yours.

Aug 17, 2018, 10:52 AM

I don’t know how to say this...

Yes.

Here's pulses translated, in my opinion:

Aug 17, 2018, 11:32 AM

100% - Sunshine-pumping homer, says exactly what everyone wants to hear at all times.

90% - Positive and supportive of players, but not afraid to say what's on their mind when TNet board regulars are being stupid.

75% - Outspoken about their opinion, maybe to a fault. But at least they don't ever blow smoke. Possibly politically liberal, which is worth about a 20% pulse hit.

50% - Troll, usually has terrible opinions, poor Clemson fan.

<50% - Coot

Re: Here's pulses translated, in my opinion:

Aug 17, 2018, 11:56 AM

Ok thanks. I’ll just keep posting with my current pulse.

I always bring something to the table when I post, or try to.

Heck, most my posts usually get 20+ responses.

I like to be creative and think logically and creatively when I post. If you like it, great, if not, that’s ok, too.

Re: Here's pulses translated, in my opinion:

Aug 17, 2018, 12:12 PM

Trolls gonna troll, right?

Screw Calford.

Aug 17, 2018, 12:13 PM

You have one dude on here his sole purpose is to report to the MODs trying to get people banned.
This guy must have been picked on his whole life.
For anyone to care enough about this stuff is a little frightening.
You have a few people that this stuff is important and you better not make them mad.
It’s sad I say really sad??

You know what's really sad.

Aug 17, 2018, 12:25 PM

Morans that don't understand the coin toss protocol.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: You know what's really sad.

Aug 17, 2018, 12:27 PM

Right? Everyone knows you pick defense first. Duh.

I love this topic. Whine all you want but generally no one

Aug 17, 2018, 12:34 PM

gets a low pulse because they brought a different opinion or were just being real. That’s what you tell yourself but usually you dogged a member of the team or the coaches, presented your argument like a jerk, lost your cool when you were disagreed with or came onto TigerNet as a newbie with a Clemson name but presented a topic right out of a rival’s talking points. In all those cases, that’s on you.

So we get a data point out of it and if I see a comment from someone that I think is outrageous I check their pulse. If it’s high I might discuss it with them. If it’s low, I usually move on.

For goodness sake, this is a college athletics fan site, not a research facility for Clemson Athletics objective evaluation. People are going to generally support users who support the Tigers.

This isn’t rocket science.

null

Good points...

Aug 17, 2018, 5:22 PM

Hes just butthurt it's SO easy to figure out he's a coot.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really no reason to dwell on your pulse.

Aug 17, 2018, 6:27 PM

It's not a way of keeping score as it just depends on the popularity of your posts and how people on here approve or disagree with your comments.

If you only make comments according to how well others will like you congrats your back in a middle school popularity contest.

Just say what your opinions are and defend them but have the self awareness to realize and recognize others may have different points of view.

How boring this world would be if we all thought exactly alike.

Hang in there my friend. Oh and it helps to not ACT LIKE A COOT

grindr >>>>***

Aug 17, 2018, 7:11 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic