Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To contact Watch ESPN about it freezing constantly (Link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,342

To contact Watch ESPN about it freezing constantly (Link)

May 13, 2017, 5:27 AM

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/feedback

Apparently it has been freezing for everyone during Clemson baseball games. The more people to write them, the more likely they'll fix it. It's the WORST!!! It always freezes right when the opposing pitcher is in his wind-up, leaving you in suspense for 10-30 seconds.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great post. Just sent my 2 cents in to ESPN.***

May 13, 2017, 8:48 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I said, "Nothing worse than getting to a 3-2 count with men

May 13, 2017, 8:50 AM

on 2nd and 3rd, and then the screen freezes. When it comes back, my team is walking to the dugout and you have to look at the screen to see if you scored or not....

Hey, I just got an email back from them. They are going to

May 13, 2017, 8:54 AM

respond ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................quickly.

Re: To contact Watch ESPN about it freezing constantly (Link)

May 13, 2017, 9:58 AM

Thanks - I sent my complaint in too. I am totally frustrated trying to watch the games. It is a recent problem, so they did something to break it. They just need to figure out what changed recently.

May 13, 2017, 10:49 AM

Just added my complaint to the list. Games have become almost unwatchable recently.

May 13, 2017, 11:04 AM

The more runners that the Tigers leave on base the more difficult the games are to watch.

May 13, 2017, 11:59 AM

I have a different issue that several on here have also experienced. Since the UNC series, video would play for a few minutes then say event was blacked out. You could restart it and it would work a few more minutes then same thing. I finally narrowed it down to an issue with Chromecast. When I played the video on my tablet, phone, or laptop, it worked fine. When I tried to shoot it to Chromecast the above problem occurred every time within a minute or two. I just got a new router that has a regular signal and also a 5ghz signal so I am seeing if that is possibly the issue. Still not totally convinced it is not something on ESPN's side, but at least I can watch on my tablet or laptop for now. The freezing problem is another whole problem.

If you want to contact ESPN directly by phone I finally found a real number. Held about 10 minutes and someone did finally answer.

ESPN Customer Care
(888)549-3776

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,342
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic