Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Oct 6, 2016, 11:15 AM

Good Gawd-ah-mighty I'm tired of birds!!! It's hard to get excited about the same old
species week after week. But let me preach to you.....it's sure fun rolling through this
schedule. You know that deep in your little soul you feared losing to the thugs of Louisville.
But....you also felt sure that DW4 and the boys would deliver. And they will again.
Boston....what a nice place. We got there two days ago and hung around some of the bars. People up here seem a little hesitant to talk to me when I venture out in public for a cold beer.
So getting an eagle is a little tougher than expected. So I got a kid from Southie....lord he talks strange. He keeps telling me his wicked smaht. Well if he's so smart, how did Junior get him put in the cage in the garage.
The kid claims he's never heard of Clemson.....he says it's all about the Pats. Well....tough luck kid, you're the sacrifice for Boston this time.
He's in the garage...the strobe light is flickering and a grainy replay of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre is being projected on the wall. I've got a loud speaker set up playing the sounds of the past 5 weeks sacrifices as they happened. He looks wicked terrified.
Tomorrow morning I'll use the tin snips to pop his thumbs off and plug his ears with his severed thumbs. Once we staple his eyelids to his eyebrows he will be unable to look away from what the Tigers will unleash on the Eagles. The score will get lopsided early and then we'll see lots of guys get some playing time.
But this Bostonian....his time is almost up.

Buckle UP and enjoy the ride!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are getting forgetful in your ripe age....

Oct 6, 2016, 11:25 AM

don't forget the year old Lucky Strike tobacco for his eyes....

Please don't make him watch Usuck-Vandy game, that would

Oct 6, 2016, 11:37 AM

just be cruel!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So some

Oct 6, 2016, 11:40 AM

candy @ss keeps voting me down. That's fine....maybe you'll be next

To c@ndy a$$, this stuff is borderline sick, but it's in

Oct 6, 2016, 11:53 AM

good fun. You know what the freaking post is going to be about, so if you don't like it don't read it! It's one of the few traditions we have left until some of us pony up. Unfortunately Rev Dodd is unable to do his usual thing consistently right now (hope will return at some point) as is Clemson Suzi. This happens every week, if you don't like it, don't read it! Awaiting TD . . .

Re: To c@ndy a$$, this stuff is borderline sick, but it's in

Oct 6, 2016, 11:59 AM

I too would like a t.d .

T.I.A.

Re: To c@ndy a$$, this stuff is borderline sick, but it's in

Oct 6, 2016, 12:00 PM

I won't say any names but I believe the one you seek, has the initials of G.W.P.

Nope, I don't TD BuzzPaw

Oct 6, 2016, 1:29 PM

I have a family that needs me

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^Thia guy gets it!***

Oct 6, 2016, 2:08 PM

this***

Oct 6, 2016, 2:08 PM

Got your back

Oct 6, 2016, 12:37 PM [ in reply to So some ]

bro. Keep up the good evil work.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: So some

Oct 6, 2016, 3:09 PM [ in reply to So some ]

I love BuzzPaw's weekly process. Helps me focus for the weekend. +1 to offset the TD.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How could anyone TD Buzz?! Must be new to the boards.***

Oct 6, 2016, 12:29 PM

buzz!!

Oct 6, 2016, 1:40 PM

another stellar performance

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Thank you

Oct 6, 2016, 1:47 PM

very much

Re: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Oct 6, 2016, 2:14 PM

Buy em a beeh ??

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic