Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To anyone going to Louisville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,502

To anyone going to Louisville

Aug 8, 2015, 11:45 AM

My brother and I just bought tickets to the Louisville game and I am trying to get any information on a specific area any other Tiger fans will be parking. Thanks in advance. Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes

Aug 8, 2015, 10:23 PM

Taking the RV and staying/tailgating at the expo center

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure where we'll be parking, but definitely planning

Aug 9, 2015, 11:58 AM

to tour Kentucky Derby track. It's right across the street! I've been to Churchill for the race and its a great venue to check out

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your team doesn't play Louisville this year

Aug 9, 2015, 12:07 PM

You must mean when you play Kentucky

Coots these days...

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: Your team doesn't play Louisville this year

Aug 9, 2015, 12:34 PM
001.jpg(140.8 K)

LOL at the Coots schedule snark.

The Fairgrounds has a massive parking area, totally suitable for tailgating and where you can join many UofL fans trying their level best to be as cordial as your fans were last year.

Other venues nearer to the stadium can be seen in the attachment. (The link is here: http://gamedayr.com/sports/college-ncaa/louisville-cardinals-football-gameday-parking/ )

Note the Catholic Church and other spot nearby are within a block of Churchill Downs. The museum there is really rich in racing history and wagering goes on there through the day, inside the stadium.

We personally party at the corner of Helm and Central under the huge tree with the red trailer. It also accepts RV's, but you should get there early. It will also be a real bear getting out, lol. Traffic is intense.

Our spot is known as "Rick and Jeff's" who work at a local brewery and who provide great draft microbrews and excellent food for $20. Parking is typically $15, as I understand it. Prepare to be swallowed up by some wacky new friends and a few normals.

Re: To anyone going to Louisville

Aug 9, 2015, 12:52 PM

I was in Louisville this past week. Talked to several Cardinal fans who were excited to see if they can match the hospitality that they experienced last year on campus. Had some great discussions about their free agents and filled them in on Clemson's team. They were surprise to hear that 14 freshman had gone through Spring Practice. It should be a great atmosphere. I am headed back up in a couple of weeks to do some employee training so it will be interesting to spend the week in Louisville for the opening of the season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,502
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic