Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all the righteous posters on here questioning the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

To all the righteous posters on here questioning the

Oct 20, 2013, 12:14 AM

legitimacy of what it means to be a true "fan". Do this fan a favor and shut the #### up. This loss is unacceptable. This loss hurts and I certainly don't need someone telling me what qualifies me to be a Tiger.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all the righteous posters on here questioning the

Oct 20, 2013, 12:24 AM

amen to that. i cannot take the stress of constant losing for the sake of my mental and emotional health. i have to quit watching when we are done for. i know lots of clemson fans who are like the ones you described and they make me angry.

NFL- Green Bay Packers
NCAA- Michigan and Michigan State (formerly Clemson)
MLB- New York Yankees

Re: To all the righteous posters on here questioning the

Oct 20, 2013, 12:28 AM

anymore defending Dabo is literally insane...but ...if you want more than tonight's performance for your money ...and say as much...you could be banned..

Agree

Oct 20, 2013, 12:28 AM

I can't fault people for being pissed

The worst part of this loss

Oct 20, 2013, 12:34 AM

Is having to listen the Gamecock fan base run their mouth. We got the prison d*ck beat out of us, plain and simple. It's 100% soley on the coaching staff and they will tell you that in the pressers. There is a difference in being competitive and losing with heart. We did neither of those tonight. Hats off to FSU for being prepared and having a game plan. Best O Line I've seen in a while.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: The worst part of this loss

Oct 20, 2013, 12:40 AM

My biggest problem with the loss is the defeatist attitudes and body language.

True fans need to shut up??? LOL!!***

Oct 20, 2013, 12:39 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Listen man...

Oct 20, 2013, 12:47 AM

There are people upset with tonight's game, including me. There are posters on here mouthing off that isn't a true fan. I disagree.

I'm not going to sit here and say it is the end of the season, the coach needs to go, etc. I'm just saying cut some slack. People are upset and need time to mellow out. No one needs a smart a$$ telling them they aren't a true fan.

There is a difference in a legitmate fan

Oct 20, 2013, 12:42 AM

who actually supports the team expressing displeasure, and those who only come out when something like this happens so they can trash Clemson. I have seen you here many times, but look around at all the trolls you don't know.

I am as disappointed as anyone, but I will still be a Clemson fan tomorrow and the next day.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Thanks...

Oct 20, 2013, 12:49 AM

I agree with your sentiments about the trolling. Just filled with a lot of negative emotion right now.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic