Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all the Muslim apologists:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

To all the Muslim apologists:

Apr 21, 2013, 6:45 PM

The axiom persists:

Put 10 Jew/Gentiles, 10 Muslims, and 10 guns in a locked room. If the Muslims have the guns the result will be 10 dead bodies. If the Jews/Gentiles have the guns the result will be a negotiation.

When the bombs went off in Boston there were 350 million potential suspects, 1 half of 1 percent of which were Muslims. With much of media and govt wishing it would not be a Muslim so as to not upset their applecart, and with the odds overwhelmingly on their side, we all knew it would be.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all the Muslim apologists:

Apr 21, 2013, 7:01 PM

they are always muslims!! every time

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are a few times when violence is not concocted by

Apr 21, 2013, 7:04 PM

a Muslim. But we wont go into that. Since everything is our fault, and all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2013, 7:07 PM [ in reply to Re: To all the Muslim apologists: ]

Islamics account for 6% of the bombings in this country since 1980, Right Wing Christians 42%. Try not to let facts get in your way.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The "Right Wing" ones? Well golly, we ought to watch 'em.***

Apr 21, 2013, 7:11 PM

Stuff it scok

Apr 21, 2013, 7:22 PM [ in reply to Re: To all the Muslim apologists: ]

You are the epitome of the "no one is at fault syndrome" in the liberal society.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's stupid. Who said that? Everyone sez the terrorists

Apr 21, 2013, 7:54 PM

are at fault.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's stupid. Who said that? Everyone sez the terrorists

Apr 21, 2013, 8:16 PM

No, you're stupid...

Apr 22, 2013, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: To all the Muslim apologists: ]

balm, Islamic terrorists hate you and your country.
The Fort Hood shooter is an Islamist terrorist and is proud of what he did.

Incidents are getting more frequent and closer to home!
President obama, call them what they are, terrorist.

Hat's off to Boston for getting that #######.
President obama, please don't call it anything other than what it is!

Apr 22, 2013, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: To all the Muslim apologists: ]

That is simply not true. You are confusing facts with perception and don't even start with the OKC bombing. He never claimed it had anything to do with religion whatsoever.

The same ideals that you try to defend like the Coexist sticker crap, those guys would decapitate you in the middle of the street if they could. The only way they coexist is through genocide.

You need to look closely at the PLO Charter and read what it says about the extermination of the Zionists

All major religions be it Christian, Judaism, Protestant or

Apr 21, 2013, 7:06 PM

Muslim stem from Abraham.

Boy, that Abraham. What went wrong there, eh?***

Apr 21, 2013, 7:08 PM

Re: Boy, that Abraham. What went wrong there, eh?***

Apr 21, 2013, 7:10 PM

I am still trying to figure out where all the people that profess their Love for Jesus Christ but crave violence went wrong.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know!! I'm stumped. Research and report back.***

Apr 21, 2013, 7:15 PM

I'm sure the government has funded some leftwing

Apr 21, 2013, 7:16 PM

"professor" to study such.

2009_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm sure the government has funded some leftwing

Apr 21, 2013, 8:47 PM

That study money went to study why lesbians are fat. Oh, well. Can't win 'em all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You aren't the only one

Apr 21, 2013, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Boy, that Abraham. What went wrong there, eh?*** ]

Trust me, a bunch of us who are believers and claim the Grace of Christ wonder at the number of fellow believers who are violent.

I'd imagine many of them are cultural Christians and not really of belief (and perhaps there is a corresponding number of violent Muslims in the same boat). I don't know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and think that crap has been going on for thousands of years***

Apr 21, 2013, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Boy, that Abraham. What went wrong there, eh?*** ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: Boy, that Abraham. What went wrong there, eh?***

Apr 22, 2013, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Boy, that Abraham. What went wrong there, eh?*** ]

You should be thankful that atheist have not been persecuted the way
Jews and Christians have been!

Re: All major religions be it Christian, Judaism, Protestant or

Apr 21, 2013, 7:09 PM [ in reply to All major religions be it Christian, Judaism, Protestant or ]

dont drag Lincoln into this. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What I'm saying. Man of peace, he was. Oversaw a war which

Apr 21, 2013, 7:19 PM

killed the better part of one million men, but he was a man of peace. No, really, he was. Just sayin'.

Well not all major religions

Apr 21, 2013, 7:18 PM [ in reply to All major religions be it Christian, Judaism, Protestant or ]

Hindu and Buddhist certainly don't.

And Protestant is Christian in doctrine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And Materialism. Cant forget that one.***

Apr 21, 2013, 7:23 PM

Sadly

Apr 21, 2013, 7:30 PM

Materialism is practically an offshoot of modern Christianity these days. Or should I say it runs rampant in the theology of much of the modern church from my experience.

Cant disagree with that.***

Apr 21, 2013, 10:16 PM

Odd.

Apr 22, 2013, 10:53 AM [ in reply to All major religions be it Christian, Judaism, Protestant or ]

I really thought the finish would be "get on my nerves".

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's stupid. Put Muhammad Ali, Kareem, Shaq (yea he's

Apr 21, 2013, 7:52 PM

Muslim) Hakeem Olajuwan, and 6 pacifist Muslims from Egypy, Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Syria into that room.

Put 3 Jewish mobsters Mickey Cohen, Arnold Rothstein, Bugsy Siegel, and 7 members of Irgun, the Jewish terror organization from the late 40s in there.

Or 10 KKK Gentiles from a hundred years ago, you get my drift,

The odds are that they are Muslim however because so many terrorists are Muslim but there are no apologists for the Muslim terrorists just for the more than one billion who aren't terrorists.

Message was edited by: josephg®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

eh...

Apr 21, 2013, 9:13 PM

there's a real difference between radical religious terror and radical political terror, or organized crime. The hypothetical situation, as you pointed out, probably wasn't a good one. The trouble is the connection between what many consider to be true Islam and the violent establishment of a world-wide caliphate. Surveys show that many muslims in the countries (especially Egypt) you mentioned do support terrorist violence, less so if it's against muslims than if it's against non- muslim (and non- arab) foreigners. Other countries (Iran) have made the destruction of Israel one of their priorities.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Irgun wasn't organized crime. Also, the KKK worked in the

Apr 22, 2013, 9:59 AM

name of the lord...I know a corrupt attempt on their part, but just like muslim terrorists today. There are over a billion muslims who don't take the written words of the Quran literally and are peaceful and non-violent.

Yeah, one can find 10 Muslims who wont say I deserve

Apr 21, 2013, 11:07 PM [ in reply to That's stupid. Put Muhammad Ali, Kareem, Shaq (yea he's ]

to die if I point out that their "prophet" was a pedophile. And one can find 10 Christians who will say I deserve to die if I say the bible is not true.

Go.

Got em yet? Ddnt think so. Getting the point yet? Not so stupid, eh?

Very stupid...just plain ignorant***

Apr 22, 2013, 9:56 AM

Re: That's stupid. Put Muhammad Ali, Kareem, Shaq (yea he's

Apr 22, 2013, 10:04 AM [ in reply to That's stupid. Put Muhammad Ali, Kareem, Shaq (yea he's ]

We are living today, not 70 or 100 years ago. The problem is caused by a relatively small number but the problem and the number are still significant and in the age of WMD's, the problem can mushroom, so to speak.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course so let's focus on the bad ones and forget all

Apr 22, 2013, 11:18 AM

this nonsense about declaring war on all muslims or the muslim religion. It does more harm than good.

Holy wars are awesome. That's why they never stop.***

Apr 22, 2013, 11:21 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

what about the guy who did the Norway shootings?

Apr 21, 2013, 9:08 PM

he was a right winger against Muslim immigration. Killed 72

Had to go to Norway? Was my point. And you know it.***

Apr 21, 2013, 11:00 PM

I really don't care anymore.

Apr 22, 2013, 10:05 AM

There are no muslims on Dayton Mountain. We got a few 7th day adventist but they are real nice folks. One of them offered to till my garden. Then a Baptist came along and offered to do it for nothing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic