Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To all of you that are trashing this team, pick another team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 805

To all of you that are trashing this team, pick another team

Oct 19, 2013, 11:56 PM

To pull for, or better yet just wait until after the season and say x team that just won the MNC is my team. I hate losing but my love for my tigers is greater than any disappointment from one game. I have been a Clemson fan my whole life and there have been years when they have been lousy, but they are my team thru thick and thin.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To all of you that are trashing this team, pick another team

Oct 20, 2013, 12:04 AM

I agree 100%. tonight the best team won pure & simple, but I still love my tigers and the sun will still come up tomorrow

Sorry, not ONE game. Upsets happen but embarrassments...

Oct 20, 2013, 12:05 AM

Should be few and far between. How many times have we seen a Clemson team fail to show up for a game on a big national stage? Far too often. The result is a well-publicized beat-down which does far more damage than a single "L"... it impacts recruiting in a HUGE way and holds the program back.

An upset by an unranked opponent like Georgia or South Carolina got today is MUCH easier to handle than losing the "Biggest Game in the History of the ACC" by 44 points on your home field.

No. I picked this team and I'll stick by it. But we're fans and it's of no consequence to anyone if we chose to #### and moan.

Re: Sorry, not ONE game. Upsets happen but embarrassments...

Oct 20, 2013, 12:19 AM

I know what you are saying and my comments were not intended for the fans that are upset, frustrated and etc. we all are, my comments are for the so called fan that jump at the chance to get on here and ##### and moan and say see I told you so. They don't post when Clemson has a good game they only post when we play badly and there is a underlying and in some cases an obvious joy they get in pointing every negative thing about this team.

Oct 20, 2013, 12:29 AM

Been a Clemson fan for 40 years but I will repeat again,as long as Dabo is our head coach we will never be an elite football program

Sorry, my heart's with clemson...just hard to lose this way***

Oct 20, 2013, 2:01 AM

Oct 20, 2013, 7:43 AM

Great post!

I sympathise with your point of view, really I do, but

Oct 20, 2013, 7:53 AM

I've been a Clemson fan for a long time, and I've watched a college game that was once semi-amateur become virtually professional. It's a business.

Sometimes it feels like rooting for Microsoft vs. Apple, or Walmart vs. Target.

It's one thing for one quasi-professional team to lose to another, even at home.

Having somebody come in, pull your pants down, and paddle your #### red live on national TV, in your own house? I can see why folks are in a dumper mood today, and I don't blame them at all. This is the sort of beating Duke and Wake expect at home from #5.

The stars were aligning just right this season, and then our guys just sort of took a big dump in their own bed and rolled around in it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Demon Deacon problems? There's an app for that too, and it ain't buggy like that yellowjacket repellant:

Replies: 7
| visibility 805
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic