Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Time to open eveything up, go back to work
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 972

Time to open eveything up, go back to work

Apr 16, 2020, 8:21 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/15/nyregion/coronavirus-nj-andover-nursing-home-deaths.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not far from where I live***

Apr 16, 2020, 9:48 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not far from where I live***

Apr 16, 2020, 9:51 PM

pretty area, used to camp at panther lake in the summers when I was a kid.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Time to open eveything up, go back to work

Apr 16, 2020, 9:54 PM

Yup. Open up let’s roll. Protect the vulnerable and let’s all roll. I agree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nursing homes have been the saddest part

Apr 16, 2020, 10:12 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2020, 10:16 PM

What’s your point ? Nurse homes will be remain shutdown through phase 4. But let’s keep everything closed because of a nursing home

Apr 16, 2020, 10:26 PM

But my parents are old and on lockdowns and might die.

Ok, while millions lose their businesses and thousands commit suicide and kids roam streets and gangs gain position.

Yup. Sorry. Not all about you bro.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perhaps you missed sarcasm in smoke's prior post***

Apr 16, 2020, 11:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2020, 7:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Time to open eveything up, go back to work ]

Sorry you live in a shyte hole like Detroit where gangs scare you, that is on you bro. If someone commits suicide over the lockdown they were gonna do it at some point anyway, the weak just have an excuse now. Same with the drunks and women/kid beaters bro..

Kids roam the streets? Bro they were doing that before the lockdown and in reality they should be home doing class work, or maybe you think schools are giant baby sitting places for wayward youth?

Yup, business is gonna close in areas and fields, in truth looking around there are far too many zombie companies out there living solely on cheap money/debt. Plus stuff is out of hand with far too much junk pushed on folks to pee their money away on. Maybe this be a good thing.

This is the dumest post I've read in here in a while***

Apr 17, 2020, 7:16 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is the dumest post I've read in here in a while***

Apr 17, 2020, 7:28 AM

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/31/investing/stocks-week-ahead-zombie-companies-debt/index.html

Apr 17, 2020, 7:33 AM

SO do tell me how kids are out roaming the streets any more now than when they were in school? Since they should all be home doing the curriculum assigned it would seem that would be a constant. The same kids roaming the streets were always there before as now.

Suicides are the result of the weak seeking a final solution to temporary issues, always has been the case. If one is gonna off themselves over a loss of job that was always the possibility or in fact any other thing that comes up in life no matter how trivial.

Apr 17, 2020, 7:36 AM

Also if you are a drunk or drug user because of the shutdown you were one before it. Just saying...... Maybe now it is just more apparent to others.

Apr 17, 2020, 7:40 AM

Also maybe take a look at ,department stores for example, move the "new" lines in because golly that is so last year and how can you possibly wear it. Huge waste of resources and a giant toll on the environment to boot. Same with electronic stuff, like tv and phones.

DO you really need 5 Wendy's, an example as any but the Fil-A are in the same boat, in town that each have 4 cars in the parking lot outside of workers vehicles. Maybe not huh?

Apr 17, 2020, 8:07 AM

Finally if one is beating the wife and kids because of the shutdown they were before maybe just maybe more so now. They were always a shyte bag and waste of skin.

You usually post some pretty informed stuff

Apr 17, 2020, 1:10 PM

Re: You usually post some pretty informed stuff

Apr 17, 2020, 1:22 PM

The difference is that battle and losing a job are kinda entirely different. Losing a job is always a real possibility and to off yourself over it is silly imo.

As to using it to gain insurance dollars they best check provisions 1st.

Kids may need a wake up call to the real world too as far as daddy being a piggy bank. I taught mine nothing is fair or equal in life. Those that say such things need kicked vigorously in the cods.

Life can toss some seriously bad dookie at you and you better be resilient

Apr 17, 2020, 1:36 PM

Apr 17, 2020, 1:44 PM

Oh I have been fortunate in that I have lost my butt several times, had crap thrown at me but have always fought and kicked my way out to a better prospect in life.

Maybe my attitude lacks a certain amount of empathy but the one thing I know is that sitting around crying woe is me does not fix problems. Nor does drinking, drugs or swallowing a bullet.

Yeah, like you, I didn’t realize offing yourself qualified for life insurance

Apr 18, 2020, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: You usually post some pretty informed stuff ]

Either. Better be a well thought out “accident”

There’s a 2 year exclusion period on most policies***

Apr 18, 2020, 12:20 PM

Apr 17, 2020, 8:18 AM [ in reply to Re: This is the dumest post I've read in here in a while*** ]

Been around zombie companies in my field all my working life, all they ever did was depress wages and benefits for those working at good companies. Why? Because they perform the service at near cost just to show cash flow, allowing them to borrow money. So in the end the folks that got screwed were the workers. Bigger one was a comapny that just cared about being the largest operator in the field, borrowed money to expand, gave contracts away that at times did not cover costs all to say they were the biggest. The owner finally passed and I hear tell there is a ticket machine to allow for an orderly peeing on his grave just outside the cemetary. Company has finally went BK and there was much applause in the industry.

Apr 17, 2020, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Time to open eveything up, go back to work ]

They don’t scare me and it’s not a bad place to live.

With that said, I have friends that are cops and i know from them and from community leaders that this shutdown is only going to embolden the gangs and the territory grabs.

Something that no one talks about is the Italian Mafia in Chicago and Detroit. They are preying on the weak now as well.

But go ahead with your assumptions. They are fun.

Apr 17, 2020, 9:22 AM

I chose where I live by certain criteria and as such do not constantly complain about what goes on in the area. You on the other hand cite gangs,suicides, murders down the street, domestic abuse,substance abuse as reasons to open the economy up and let the chips fall where they may for those that come down with it. If'n you a'int scared you sure go about it in a strange way.

Your own posts here show this to be true, along with your very real worry about losing your job. While I can understand the worry about the job the other stuff is fluff tossed in to make it seem okay to complain over the shutdown as being altruistically motivated. Just come out and say I am afraid I am gonna lose my butt if my job goes away for a while or for good. That I can agree with in your reasons to be so vocal on ending the shutdown.

As to the mafia ,gangs,crime in general maybe the politicians are failing your area and it is time to elect better folks to office.

Apr 17, 2020, 1:13 PM

bud, suicides are everywhere all the time. if you think you are in a bubble, think again.

I am choosing not to engage with you any longer. You troll incessantly and just overall are not good at posting.

Have fun and stay healthy.

Apr 17, 2020, 1:29 PM

Troll? Hardly but do admit to calling out bs.

Apr 17, 2020, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Time to open eveything up, go back to work ]

SO I guess I am saying if'n you would just stop with all the other bs reasons I could respect your opinion more so instead of finding fault with the fluff reasons.

Replies: 26
| visibility 972
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic