Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tim Settle is off the board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Tim Settle is off the board

Aug 12, 2014, 9:16 AM

http://sports.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Christian-Wilkins-136902

This is the next guy to watch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Sad to hear, does this stop our pursuit of Burrell as well?

Aug 12, 2014, 9:20 AM

James Franklin knows how to recruit "$EC $tyle" apparently.

Clemson is not recruiting Burrell.***

Aug 12, 2014, 9:22 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Welp, that Settles it.***

Aug 12, 2014, 9:23 AM

Re: Clemson is not recruiting Burrell. Yep

Aug 12, 2014, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Clemson is not recruiting Burrell.*** ]

Ty is committed to staying on Modern Family

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson is not recruiting Burrell.***

Aug 12, 2014, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Clemson is not recruiting Burrell.*** ]

You sure to have a lot of inside knowledge Tiger Woods....

LOL, needs to focus more on his golf game.***

Aug 12, 2014, 9:26 AM

This is true***

Aug 12, 2014, 9:29 AM

Wilkins

Aug 12, 2014, 9:40 AM

Can't take this seriously until he visits until then Settle is more likely than Wilkins.

No, Settle is off the board, no longer being recruited.***

Aug 12, 2014, 9:49 AM

says who?***

Aug 12, 2014, 10:31 AM

very reliable intel I'm afraid.

Aug 12, 2014, 10:40 AM

It's true.

Re: very reliable intel I'm afraid.

Aug 12, 2014, 10:57 AM

anyone who has to chose between UVA and UNC sounds soft.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has visited already. April I think***

Aug 12, 2014, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Wilkins ]

100% certain Wilkins visited in the spring***

Aug 12, 2014, 10:43 AM

Re: He has visited already. April I think***

Aug 12, 2014, 11:11 AM [ in reply to He has visited already. April I think*** ]

Is Settle the kid that is a sign and place no matter where he goes? The 247 recruiting guy said on radio other day that Settle or Tuttle is a definite sign and place but I can't remember which one.

Other places…sure

Aug 12, 2014, 11:37 AM

But not Clemson.

We stopped recruiting Burrell awhile ago

Aug 12, 2014, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Sad to hear, does this stop our pursuit of Burrell as well? ]

We were all in for Bailey and may now push Boulware despite him stating that it's a two man race now for him. Burrell is most likely going to OSU

whoa... was he CUatTHEend? cause...

Aug 12, 2014, 9:26 AM

i won't miss him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tim Settle is off the board

Aug 12, 2014, 10:37 AM

Clemson is no longer recruiting Settle according to "other sites." Settle's dad is acting as a "handler", if you know what I mean. Dabo doesn't deal with handlers because we never get those kids anyway.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2014, 10:55 AM

Papa Settle needs to look at Mama Nkemdiche and make his own conclusions.

Get that $$$$$. The heck with the Kid, get the $$$$$$!!!!

Re: Tim Settle is off the board - Crump BanHammer???*****

Aug 12, 2014, 10:56 AM

Re: Tim Settle is off the board - Crump BanHammer???*****

Aug 12, 2014, 6:49 PM

Yea you deserve it

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 12, 2014, 11:53 AM

fwiw: 24/7 site still seems to think Settle is being recruited by CLEMSON. Any ideas why that is?

247 also thought Ray Ray was going to UCLA.***

Aug 12, 2014, 11:56 AM

Re: 247 also thought Ray Ray was going to UCLA.***

Aug 12, 2014, 1:58 PM

Show me a link where Wilkins has visted in the spring. It would be on the Internet he has. He may take an official to Clemson but I don't think he's visited. Settle isn't out of the picture yet that for sure. Speaking of 247 only UCLA insider thought he was coming there. Clemson and UF insider knew it was Clemson/Uf battle. Speaking of 247 they were the first to bring Clemson fans any info on wilkins then other sites followed suit and you can thank Bartow for that. Ill take wilkins serious when he actually visits Clemson.

Actually no. TI reported first.

Aug 12, 2014, 2:27 PM

You don't have to trust me but he did visit.

You can track Settle all you want but Clemson's staff is not.

Re: Actually no. TI reported first.

Aug 12, 2014, 2:36 PM

What happened with Settle? Grades? We could just get him to commit anyway and tell him next August during the first week if practice that his grades aren't good enough from the 6th grade.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't confirm but grades seem to be the issue.***

Aug 12, 2014, 3:37 PM

But Penn State hasn't backed off? Interesting

Aug 12, 2014, 3:42 PM

Welcome to the James Franklin era!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Re: But Penn State hasn't backed off? Interesting

Aug 12, 2014, 4:15 PM

All I'm saying is show me a link where wilkins has visited. It shouldn't be that hard

Aug 12, 2014, 4:29 PM

http://247sports.com/Player/Christian-Wilkins-26842/TimelineEvents

Kid hasn't visited clemson. Trust me if a big time DL recruit was visiting in clemson everyone would know. He's visited Duke and PSU it looks like. Will he give Clemson an official only time will tell. I think you are thinking of Trent Thompson as the stud DT that visited for a day at the first of spring. Wilkins has Clemson in his top 5 or 8 but so does Cowart and we ain't getting him. If Wilkins visits then Clemson is a player until then Settle is more likely to commit than a player who's never seen Clemson. Settle is probably Juco bound so a commitment to any team may be voided at this point. Hopefully DJ Jones visits clemson before he definitely settles in on FSU. Not saying you're wrong but you're not presenting facts and TI isn't as reliable as they use to be.

Aug 13, 2014, 10:36 PM

Dude,

That list is missing so many things. Also, it was confirmed that Wilikins visited quietly in March. As in, it was not publicized. He visited. To say that TI would lie to it's thousands of subscribers is just laughable. I have nothing against 247. I just think TI has more resources and has been around longer to have better sources.

It's nothing personal.

Aug 12, 2014, 10:32 PM [ in reply to Re: But Penn State hasn't backed off? Interesting ]

It was confirmed is message board on TI but no article on it. Also found out Clemson is 2nd behind Penn State right now

Aug 12, 2014, 10:35 PM

Sorry dude but TI lied to you. Kid hasn't stepped foot on Clemson campus. Can't believe ppl still go to TI for info. No article or facts to back up your statement makes me call ########. Now it was a thread...please

Re: But Penn State hasn't backed of

Aug 12, 2014, 10:41 PM

It was a staff person on TI. TI was the only one to.call Ray Ray to Clemson while everyone thought Florida. After TI called Ray Ray to Clemson everyone at 247 followed. Hilarious. Also TI has 10 times he subscribers

Aug 12, 2014, 10:50 PM

Lol...dude you hang on every word a TI insider says and them dudes get subscribers hype on recruits they know Clemson aren't getting. TI died yrs ago and I could care less about 247 or scout. But there is a reason why 247 is quickly passing rivals as the most reliable recruiting site. Anyways until you can find this "staff post" then your facts on wilkins are strictly ########. We dropping settle for a guy or might or might not visit is dumb. I got sources that say settle is pretty much in the picture it's still early to predict him though but staff is on him as well DJ Jones. Wilkins is good I'll give you that but he's not gonna be a tiger until he visits that's for sure...so go get Paul to repost that "thread"....lol at TI

Aug 13, 2014, 7:26 AM

Paul has been better than Bartow. And I like Bartow alot. Paul has gained the utmost trust from evryone. I'll post a link as soon as i can

Aug 13, 2014, 8:45 AM

Bartow is one of the best in the business point blank. There is a reason why he's national and Paul isn't. Paul feeds you guys bullcrap half the time of recruits that Clemson has no shot at. Then posters like you get on a copy paste to make yourself look like you know more than you really do. I know bartow personally dude is in the know on a lot of Clemson prospects and he's not even a Clemson guy. When it comes to actual inside knowledge and scouting of a prospect fravel is 10 times better than paul. To all there on.. so where's that Wilkins spring visit at??TI still makes there subscribers believe Clemson has a shot at Tuttle...

Aug 13, 2014, 9:07 AM

You don't know what you're talking about. I'll leave it at that.

You do realize Bartow worked for TI?

Aug 13, 2014, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Re: But Penn State hasn't backed of ]

So we have a gauge to compare the two. Also, where did you hear TI saying Tuttle to Clemson? The only recruit TI really thinks we have a shot at now is Huggins. Wilkins is someone to monitor.

Re: You do realize Bartow worked for TI?

Aug 13, 2014, 7:59 PM

Do realize paul worked at 247?? I'm pretty I got an understanding of Clemson recruiting.

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic