Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tillman Graffiti
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,357

Tillman Graffiti

Jul 7, 2015, 8:34 AM

To the criminal coward that defaced Tillman,
Since there seems to be a feeding frenzy for ridding this country of anything that has racist ties, lets begin to destroy most of the historic buildings in Washington DC because slavery simply existed when DC was built. Shoot, DC was build in part with slave labor. Probably many towns in the north and south were built with slave labor. Without doing the research, maybe other buildings on the Clemson campus are named after former slave owners who were guilty of hating and mistreating slaves. While we're at it lets rid the human race of ourselves since I'm certain that every person on the face of the planet has at one time or another had some sort of racist thought. We've all sinned and some of us are changed people because Christ has made our sinful nature painfully obvious to us and we've allowed ourselves to be redeemed and regenerated. I suggest you look in your own heart for the evil that caused you to deface Tillman.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tillman Graffiti

Jul 7, 2015, 8:39 AM

Careful.......you're using logic...

And the children behind all these purge campaigns can't

Jul 7, 2015, 8:53 AM

think. They feel. Anything that might possibly hurt their widdle feelings must be destroyed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You may think you are making a point by suggesting the

Jul 7, 2015, 8:43 AM

absurd, but don't be surprised if many of our monuments are destroyed or renamed within the next decade.

The unthinkable absurd suggestions of just a few years ago are becoming the norm now.

Did you know there is an actual petition to allow the illegal immigrant in San Fran; the one who killed a woman, go free because of the difficulties he has had in his life due to constant deportations.

I never flew the confederate battle flag, but now I no longer fly the American flag because this country has become so messed up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: You may think you are making a point by suggesting the

Jul 7, 2015, 8:49 AM

Flying the American flag upside down would be an appropriate symbol of what's happened to this country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You may think you are making a point by suggesting the

Jul 7, 2015, 9:28 AM [ in reply to You may think you are making a point by suggesting the ]

A few broken fingers to the culprit would be appropriate, works every time; leaves no evidence like a beating or flogging.
VIOLENCE is the only answer. My victims can attest to it.

Wow, Internet tough guy

Jul 7, 2015, 2:15 PM

Very cool. You must be stronger than the average American male.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tillman Graffiti

Jul 7, 2015, 9:28 AM

Nikki Haley started a firestorm of anti south carolina sentiment nationwide. She could have at least waited until the legislature came back into regular session to begin her candidacy for VP. Sorry she is a CU grad.

Yep. Exploiting a tragic situation, tying it to a flag.....

Jul 7, 2015, 3:56 PM

just to gain the national spotlight for her bid to be someone's running mate come 2016.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,357
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic