Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers p/u up Cuse & Pitt; Coots Mo & T A/M. Who's best of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Tigers p/u up Cuse & Pitt; Coots Mo & T A/M. Who's best of

Jul 16, 2012, 6:04 PM

these 4 teams to play good football with based on what they've done recently?

I say T A&M...and then Missouri just after them (or, maybe vice-versa), since the Big East schools haven't produced in football in recent years.

Go TiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JMO: Of the 4 you named, A&M is the only one worth having

Jul 16, 2012, 6:11 PM

in your conference. Not that they should be in ours, of course...but I do wish we could arrange a home-and-home with them about once every 10 yrs. That was a fun trip, in spite of the outcome. Great folks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed.

Jul 16, 2012, 7:44 PM

Missouri is the Midwestern equivalent of the Gamecocks. And we all know Pittsburgh and Syracuse aren't worth mentioning.

Re: JMO: Of the 4 you named, A&M is the only one worth having

Jul 16, 2012, 7:52 PM [ in reply to JMO: Of the 4 you named, A&M is the only one worth having ]

Despite the outcome? Didn't we beat A&M 25-24 in 2005?

If memory serves me right,...

Jul 16, 2012, 8:07 PM

...we lost at College Station and won the following year in Death Valley. Both were good games with great fans, though. Since my wife is an Aggie (recently married), I'll be rooting for them to win the SEC every year. I just hope being in the SEC doesn't screw up their perspective and make them become "SEC" chanters. If so, there may be some pretty heated arguments in the house.

GO TIGERS!!!!

I live in College Station

Jul 16, 2012, 8:09 PM

I have heard the SEC chants all ready. It makes me want to punch kittens.

I think Pitt is a sleeper

Jul 16, 2012, 7:55 PM [ in reply to JMO: Of the 4 you named, A&M is the only one worth having ]

Pennsylvania has a bunch of talented kids, and I don't see them lining up to go to Penn State any time soon. Pitt may get better in a hurry if they can figure out their coaching situation.

Re Once, we got a lot of ball players from Western Pa. I

Jul 16, 2012, 8:01 PM

believe the recently deceased, Bob Mayberry, was from that area.

I agree, the thought of playing Pitt puts me to sleep***

Jul 16, 2012, 8:26 PM [ in reply to I think Pitt is a sleeper ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The best games are played in places where despite what

Jul 16, 2012, 8:03 PM [ in reply to JMO: Of the 4 you named, A&M is the only one worth having ]

you do or even if you're a fan or not you freakin' know there's a football game going on nearby. A&M definitely brings that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic