Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers go to 15-0 with defensive win over Alabama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,070

Jan 6, 2009, 11:17 PM

The Clemson Tigers held the Alabama Crimson Tide without a point for an eight-minute stretch of the second half as the Tigers came away with a seven-point win in front of a packed house at Littlejohn Tuesday night. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow! That was quick. Good Job, B-Meist.***

Jan 6, 2009, 11:18 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

David, good write-up. And timely too. I like it.***

Jan 6, 2009, 11:27 PM

screw david hood

Jan 7, 2009, 12:32 AM

i don't care if my anti-david hood posts get deleted. i still have a pure, unfiltered hatred for the ######. go write for the gamecocks, you ###.

***BANNED!

Re: screw david hood

Jan 7, 2009, 7:31 AM

Dude take a prozac or something, be happy the tigers won, they are unbeaten and you got to get on here and complain about the writer.
Take deep breaths man.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: screw david hood

Jan 7, 2009, 8:45 AM

Amen to that. Dude must have slipped out of his room last night and got on the nurse's computer. I hope they keep him locked up from now on. Hood has done a great job on here.

^^^David Hood

Jan 7, 2009, 9:49 AM

Were you not here when he posted, right before the South Carolina game, about how Dabo was not the right fit for Clemson??? I mean the day before the game! I'll accept his "prediction" that South Carolina would win... but come on, what was the point of posting that crap on the front page? If he sincerely believed it, shouldn't have waited until after we lost or several losses? David Hood dug himself into a hole he will probably take several years to climb out.

http://thetigernet.com/view/story.do?id=7601

Now THIS is HD at its finest!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Re: ^^^David Hood

Jan 7, 2009, 9:54 AM

Who cares? That was a blog type deal, and I think it actually got people behind Dabo even more. And if a person thinks a team will win, who cares? There were a lot of Clemson people that thought we would lose....good grief...if that is what you hang on to, perhaps your life priorities are not in order. Nothing else he has written has been even remotely like that, and we have had a ton of stories - more than ever before.

Packed house?

Jan 7, 2009, 12:50 AM

People can call that a packed house all they want, but it doesn't make it so. There was a big cluster of empty seats behind the Clemson bench all night. There were also empty seats around me in the nosebleed section. I really get tired of seeing empty seats in the lower bleacher section, especially for TV games. They should take attendance and move anyone who doesn't show for TV games out of the lower section the next time they apply for tickets. Or at least open it up after halftime so we have more noise for the end of the game when it is needed the most.

And why not let us become a real basketball school and put

Jan 7, 2009, 9:20 AM

the students on the floor along the side court? It's ludicrous that students get the worst seats in the house, while old donors that don't even really cheer get to be along the floor. OP is trying, the fans are trying, how about if the school also tries to make us into a basketball school along with football?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And why not let us become a real basketball school and p

Jan 7, 2009, 10:14 AM

Love it!! Couldn't agree more!!!

Re: And why not let us become a real basketball school and p

Jan 7, 2009, 8:45 PM

I am not a student but I also agree. This is a college sporting event. The folks that actually attend the university should be able to have more participation and not tucked away somewhere in the corner. We need more excitement on National TV.

How would one go about making this happen? Also

Jan 8, 2009, 10:27 AM

How?/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,070
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic