Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger pro golfers at pebble beach tournament
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Tiger pro golfers at pebble beach tournament

Feb 10, 2019, 9:34 PM

Congrats to Lucas Glover finishing 7th, Congratulations to Trahan for shooting a-5 today to finish along with Byrd in the top 22. Sam Saunders finished 38th. Happy for Lucas with everything he’s had to deal with. Hopefully behind him and start winning golf tournaments again.

4 former Tigers in top 38. Skrong!!! Cali definitely been good for us in 2019. Let’s keep the Cali train rolling with some awesome commits in 2020 recruiting class.

Go Tigers!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger pro golfers at pebble beach tournament

Feb 10, 2019, 9:51 PM

Congrats Lucas, DJ, and Jonathan! Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2019, 9:54 PM

Great showing by the former Tiger Golfers.Phil Mickelson sure looked like he was not happy about having to come back tomorrow morning and finish up the final two holes,he definitely wanted to close it out and the win the tournament today even though it was getting pretty dark.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2019, 10:32 PM

Yeah it was dark. Loved when he said he’d finish 17 and run to 18 just to tee off. I sure hope he does hang on and win.

Would love to see him win the us open. Barring a former Tiger not winning it.

Speaking of which, can’t wait to see what the freshman does with Clemson golf this spring. Another National Championship this year would be sweet!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2019, 10:47 PM

The only thing Lucas Glover has needed to start finishing near the top is to stop missing short putts. He is near the tour leaders in ball striking yearly, but has been missing 1-2 short putts (less than 4'!) every round. Those missed putts have kept him down.

Now he is putting with a flexed/fixed lead wrist through impact so the putter head is not twisting. That is the difference. He is having and should continue to have a great year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2019, 7:48 AM

It seems like at some point all good players battle this. Look at how many techniques Langer used during the years to combat this. I hope he has a nice year. I also wish he looked like he enjoyed being out there more. He seems like it is a chore for him to be out there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic