Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Pro Golfers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,208

Tiger Pro Golfers

Mar 5, 2020, 9:03 AM

Just 3 Tigers playing in this week's Arnold Palmer Invitational. Doc Redman and Sam Saunders are playing in the same group, teeing off at 11:35. Lucas Glover tees off at 12:56.

Wishing all the Tigers luck but an extra dose of luck to Sam who's playing in his grandfather's tournament!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Tiger Pro Golfers

Mar 5, 2020, 9:10 AM

Let's go Tigers!!

I picked Dechambeau.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

De....Sham...................Beau?

Mar 5, 2020, 9:23 AM

He raises slow play to a new pinochle of exhorbance. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: De....Sham...................Beau?

Mar 5, 2020, 9:39 AM

I'm slow only because it takes me a lot of shots to finish a hole and to find my ball. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crisp and Straight Tigers . . .

Mar 5, 2020, 10:17 AM

and putt the ever-loving eyes out of that Bay Hill!!!

There are several already at -5 or -6 . . . so they better come out throwing darts at the flag from the "get go"!!!
Even Par Rounds won't cut it this weekend!!!

Each one has it in them to show well . . . this would be a great weekend to show up and show out and FINISH!!!

Let's Go Tigers!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2020, 10:09 PM

For anyone interested, Carson Young, William Nottingham, and Neal Ajubita are playing in the Q School event for the Mackenzie Tour. Friday is the final round. The top medalist earns a full exemption on the Mackenzie Tour. A top 14 finish earns a guaranteed spot in the first six tournaments, and a top 40 finish earns conditional status.

After R3, Young is T16, Nottingham is T48, and Ajubita is T58.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 6, 2020, 11:32 PM

Carson Young ended up finishing T7 in the Mackenzie Tour Q School event. He now has guaranteed status for the first six events of the season stating May 28. He will then be part of a reshuffle following the sixth event and his status for the remainder of the season will depend on how he did in those first six events.

Nottingham and Ajubita did not finish high enough to earn status.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,208
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic