Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Pride: The Power of Prayer and Update on Dad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Tiger Pride: The Power of Prayer and Update on Dad

Sep 25, 2015, 7:21 AM

First off I'd like to thank everyone for all the thoughtful calls, texts, tmails, prayers, and overall goodwill towards my family. We genuinely appreciate it. In regards to Dad, he has made it home finally and is doing much better. It became clear that he was doing quite well when he returned home and griped about us not having a cold glass of iced tea waiting for him. :)

Nonetheless I cannot express what a privilege it was to watch the Clemson vs. UofL game with him at the hospital; and not in ICU but rather a regular room. And yes we did enjoy some pizza together on that night, as he requested, and watched the game. As to be expected, the former college player and coach was rather critical, as usual, which was a great indicator that he'd be just fine.

Folks words simply cannot express how thankful we are for the overwhelming gratitude we received from our Clemson family. We received prayers granted from the Low Country to the Upstate and places far away. Funny thing is my Father seemed to progress shortly after I requested prayers from you guys because prior to that the outlook wasn't so clear. Now that he's at his home, my brother and I have been assisting Mom as best we can to make things as easy as possible. Not to be greedy but I'd like a short vacation. Currently I'm attempting to get off work for the Notre Dame game and hopefully I do because I'd really like to meet and greet some of you folks. Hey TigerNation, thank you for all the prayers. I'm gonna tell ya the power of prayer is an awesome thing.

Best wishes,
Your friend TigerBry

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger Pride: The Power of Prayer and Update on Dad

Sep 25, 2015, 7:38 AM

great news

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's awesome. Keep the faith.***

Sep 25, 2015, 7:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2015, 8:02 AM

Boom! Best wishes/prayers for continued progress.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad to hear he is home and doing better!***

Sep 25, 2015, 8:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Sep 25, 2015, 8:08 AM

wonderful. thanks for the update.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

U R Welcome Bryon & U R quite the Son & TigerNetter! ??

Sep 25, 2015, 8:15 AM

Keep RocKing " Bry" since your TiGER Team is & will be on Sat Oct 3rd! GoTiGs! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oooops..make that BryAn, with an A! ??

Sep 25, 2015, 8:18 AM

GoTiGERS..whip the Irish!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's wonderful news!

Sep 25, 2015, 8:11 AM

"I'm gonna tell ya the power of prayer is an awesome thing." +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad he's on the mend, Bry.

Sep 25, 2015, 8:22 AM

You're a good son.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Sep 25, 2015, 8:28 AM

So glad to hear the news! I hope you can get off for the Notre Dame game and have some down time in God's country. Thanks for the update TigerBry!

Prayers do get answered!***

Sep 25, 2015, 8:30 AM

Re: Prayers do get answered!***

Sep 25, 2015, 8:49 AM

Thx for the great news! Hope the Tigers can make all fans feel great with a win next Saturday. Take one day at a time with your father's recovery. Enjoy the time you have together.

Go Tigers!

That's great news.

Sep 25, 2015, 8:37 AM

nm

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great to hear!

Sep 25, 2015, 9:00 AM

We absolutely have the best fan base in the nation! Yea, we bicker and argue - but I wouldn't trade the Tiger Nation for any group of fans out there.

Hope he continues to progress - keep us up to date!

Awesome news!***

Sep 25, 2015, 10:32 AM

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

great news! I know that Tigernet's prayers work!

Sep 25, 2015, 10:34 AM

My mom is proof! :)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

that is great to hear***

Sep 25, 2015, 10:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome news!

Sep 25, 2015, 2:30 PM

You, your dad and family have a wonderful weekend!

Fantastic Update!

Sep 25, 2015, 6:26 PM

Hope you all are able to enjoy many, many more Tiger games together & you get to the ND game! GO TIGERS!

Fantastic, TigerBry!***

Sep 25, 2015, 6:28 PM

awesome testimony...***

Sep 26, 2015, 1:19 AM

Sep 26, 2015, 1:10 PM

I'm thankful that God has blessed your dad and your family once again. Faith in our Heavenly Father is a very powerful medicine that comes through our prayers. God is Good, and I have also been blessed of his healing powers through my prayers and the prayers of our TigerNet brothers and sisters, and some coots. Give God all the Glory through our Lord Savior Jesus Christ Amen!!!

So glad to hear this, TigerBry!

Sep 26, 2015, 1:20 PM

The power of prayer, indeed...I am proof that it works as well.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic