Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Pregame Show To Broadcast From Jordan-Hare Stadium Sat
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 391

Tiger Pregame Show To Broadcast From Jordan-Hare Stadium Sat

Aug 31, 2016, 2:37 PM

The Tiger Pregame Show, a game day tradition for Clemson football fans on Saturdays since 2003, will broadcast inside of Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, Alabama for our 171st consecutive show this Saturday!

http://tigerpregameshow.blogspot.com/2016/08/tiger-pregame-show-to-broadcast-from.html

Broadcast time this Saturday is from 3:00-6:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) and 2:00-5:00 (Central Time) for those of you that will be in Auburn, Alabama. Fans can listen at WCCP 105.5 FM in the Upstate of South Carolina, wccpfm.com anywhere in the world, and via the Tune In App (it is free).

Scott Rhymer, in his 14th year as Host, will once again anchor the show to bring Clemson fans all of the information, interviews, and insight to prepare for the game. Rhymer has anchored the show on WCCP from its birth, giving Clemson fans a familiar voice and perspective on what has happened, what will happen, and the implications of all things Clemson when it comes to the upcoming games.

"Not only is it an honor to host The Tiger Pregame Show, but the opportunity I have been blessed with over these 14 years to meet so many great Clemson fans has given me a lifetime of memories", Rhymer said recently.

Scott Cole will join Scott Rhymer this year as Co-Host. Cole has recently joined the WCCP crew with the host of his own show, The Scott Cole Show, which periodically fills the time slot of former Tiger Pregame Show Co-Host, Roy Philpott.

Cole has nearly two decades of broadcasting experience and is currently a Host of NFL Network's "Madden NFL Live". A very talented and versatile broadcaster, Cole has already been used in an on-air utility role at WCCP as well as several behind the scenes projects.

"I have been a fan of The Tiger Pregame Show for many years, telling Scott Rhymer that one day I want to sit with him on the broadcast", Cole said. "When I got the call this summer that Scott Rhymer wanted to meet with me to talk Tiger Pregame Show, I was thrilled and more than happy to join the team".

The Tiger Pregame Show will tap into the continued emergence of Social Media as part of Clemson fan’s game day expectations, with several segments engaging fans via Twitter (@tigerpregame and @scottcoleshow).

“No longer do Clemson fans have to sit beside a radio in order to listen to the show”, Rhymer points out.

“When driving to the game Saturday or working around the house, our fans can stream the show via their smart phones, making the show as portable as the listener wants to be on game day," Rhymer explains.

“But that is not the only reason we embrace the technology. In addition to streaming the show, we also want to engage fans during the show to allow them to give their opinions and insight into the show that we can use while broadcasting. That’s the really exciting part of embracing the technology as it allows fans to do more than just listen. It allows them to engage.”

During the game week, fans can also nominate themselves as the "Clemson Fan Of The Week" via @tigerpregame and @scottcoleshow on Twitter. The winner each week will join Scott and Scott during the Bottom Line Segment as a 3rd host of the show on air!

??The Tiger Pregame Show format will continue to offer in-depth analysis of the upcoming game, focusing on X’s and O’s of what fans should expect to see on the field during the game.

Segments for the show include up-to-the-minute game day weather conditions, Top 25 Report, ACC and SEC Game Breakdowns, Injury Reports for both Clemson and their opponent, Opposing Team's Perspective, and a historical look back at this day in Clemson football history. There will also be segments with current Clemson football players that give fans a more personal look at the players behind the face mask and helmet.

Clemson Head Coach Dabo Swinney, Defensive Coordinator Brent Venables, and Co-Offensive Coordinators Tony Elliott and Jeff Scott will offer their input on the show.

Player interviews will take place each week to give fans an idea of what the vibe of the players inside the program is as they prepare for the upcoming opponent.

Don Munson, the Voice of the Tigers, will join the show live each week to give his unique perspective inside the football program.

And, just like in the previous 13 years, the show will close the final hour with the Keys to the Game and game day predictions, this year with Scott Rhymer and Scott Cole.

You can keep up with all information related to the Tiger Pregame Show by liking the page on Facebook (The Tiger Pregame Show) and following via Twitter (@tigerpregame and @scottcoleshow).

You can also stay tuned to The Tiger Pregame Show Blog, @1055TheROAR on Twitter, WCCP 105.5 FM, and at wccpfm.com for updates on the show.

Scott Rhymer will join Mickey Plyler on WCCP 105.5 FM and wccpfm.com every Friday morning at 7:05 to talk Clemson football and to set the stage for the Tiger Pregame Show. Scott Rhymer will also join Scott Cole every Friday afternoon at 2:20 to preview the upcoming Tiger Pregame Show broadcast locations and other pertinent information.

Broadcast time this Saturday is from 3:00-6:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) and 2:00-5:00 (Central Time) for those of you that will be in Auburn, Alabama. Fans can listen at WCCP 105.5 FM in the Upstate of South Carolina, wccpfm.com anywhere in the world, and via the Tune In App (it is free).

This season is set up to be magical...so don't miss a minute of the season and start your game day experience with The Tiger Pregame Show.

The Road To Charlotte Begins With The Tiger Pregame Show!

Go Tigers!

The Tiger Pregame Show on Facebook
Tigerpregame on Twitter
Scottcoleshow on Twitter
Tigerpregame on Medium
http://tigerpregameshow.blogspot.com/

Scott Rhymer can be reached at scottrhymer.tps@gmail.com

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 391
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic