Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Paw stickers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,937

Tiger Paw stickers

Aug 6, 2017, 10:30 AM

Does anyone know where I might be able to order those old school fabric type stickers that IPTAY used to give away? Want to order in bulk if possible to have for the tailgate and a viewing party I'm having later in the year. Thanks in advance and Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger Paw stickers

Aug 6, 2017, 10:42 AM

Are you talking about the tiger paws that you iron on or ones you have to stitch? I think both are available at Mr. Knickerbockers or the Tiger Shop. You could call them and see if you could get them in bulk.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2017, 4:15 PM

IPTAY no longer has the fabric Tiger Paw stickers. The price has increased so much it was becoming a huge expense. They may be able to tell you where they are available. I checked the IPTAY office about two months ago re the fabric Paws. I did get a few "ALL IN" paper stick ons.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2017, 4:55 PM

Those things were the bomb!! My mom went to work at IPTAY in 1986 & I used to get her to bring them home to me in droves. I had them stuck on everything. You could put them on a shirt & they wouldn't even come off in the wash. Knickerbockers has them now, but they don't say IPTAY across them & you have to iron or sew them on. They don't just stick on anymore

Aug 7, 2017, 10:41 AM

They had the sticky ones at the Clemson Club tailgate at the Natty. Put one on my hat that night and it just recently fell off.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2017, 11:03 AM

http://clemson.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Clemson_Tigers_MCM_Embroidered_Patch/ProductDisplay?parentCatId=40364&imageId=986736&level=&graphicId=LOGO&categoryId=40466&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=13558&productId=400000012360&topCatId=40350

https://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/autosportspatches/8896524/clemson_tigers__iron_on_embroidery_patch_college_university_of/handmade/accessories

https://www.amazon.com/College-National-Champions-Football-Patch/dp/B01N21HXEW

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,937
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic