Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tide savors rematch with Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Tide savors rematch with Tigers

Dec 19, 2017, 11:35 AM

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/21803644/alabama-crimson-tide-savor-rematch-clemson-tigers-sugar-bowl-semifinal

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tide savors rematch with Tigers

Dec 19, 2017, 11:37 AM

So did Louisville. That worked great for them. (Rolls eyes)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2017, 12:12 PM

As did the Gamecocks... this type of stuff doesn’t matter. You are either good enough or you aren’t

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2017, 11:42 AM

jalen hurts always looks depressed in interviews

Bless their hearts***

Dec 19, 2017, 11:43 AM

Bring it don't sing it !!!!***

Dec 19, 2017, 11:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

As long as they didn't

Dec 19, 2017, 11:59 AM

say "never again" we may have a chance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We heard this last year too

Dec 19, 2017, 12:03 PM

They came in to last year's game all butt hurt by Clemson putting all the points on them in the first bout. They said they didn't give it their best effort and it wouldn't happen again but it did. And it'll happen this year too.

Yeah, I really said 'I do,' when the preacher asked.

Dec 19, 2017, 12:06 PM

It's easy to get in the deep water, getting back to the kiddie pool where you belong is the hard part.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They sound lugubrious to me.

Dec 19, 2017, 12:27 PM

I'm sure their OCD coach was consumed by losing to us, but he seems miserable immediately after winning a title, so it's no surprise. What drives Bama nuts is the fact that they didn't give us that game, we freaking took it. The fact that we were stronger, faster, better. HR13 put a route running clinic on their 5* cavalcade of DB's. Our OL sledded their All Americans. Tony Elliott and Jeff Scott out maneuvered the "Greatest College Defense of All Time". Deshaun recovered from two ill-intended hits that were straight out of the Colt McCoy/Texas game. There was greatness all over the field that wasn't in crimson, and that isn't supposed to happen in their fragile world. Twelve Bama fans who actually internalized what happened met the team when they arrived in Tuscaloosa, and congratulated them on a hard fought game.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic