Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tickets and Parking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Tickets and Parking

Aug 1, 2016, 12:30 PM

The first game is 4 weeks from Saturday and practice started today. I want my tickets and I want to know where I'm parking!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tickets and Parking

Aug 1, 2016, 12:38 PM

First game is at Auburn so knowing your Clemson parking place isnt terribly helpful. Glad Icould point this out for you. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 1, 2016, 12:50 PM

Only thing I can say is. There are going to be a lot of pissed off people when they find out where there parking has been moved to. Take my word, we are one of them.

It's going to get to the point soon

Aug 1, 2016, 1:15 PM

where you can get better parking and seats for less money on the secondary market. When that happens IPTAY will be forced to reconsider its priorities.

Read similar posts anytime Clemson proposes any

Aug 1, 2016, 9:35 PM

changes to ticket purchases or has to make hard decisions due to loss of parking but never happens.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Read similar posts anytime Clemson proposes any

Aug 2, 2016, 10:49 AM

I know plenty of people who already gave up their tickets and parking and do this. It hasn't become worth it for me because I still see the value in giving to IPTAY, but if I quit giving altogether I could absolutely attend games and park for cheaper than I do now and would most likely have better seats.

Aug 1, 2016, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Tickets and Parking ]

Just curious....how are you already finding out where your parking is going to be if they haven't released anything yet? I'm just curious because I just called and they are telling me it will be out on Wednesday online? I'm having a hard time understanding how folks are finding this information out before its being released.

Aug 1, 2016, 2:09 PM

My iptay rep gave me seat assignments Friday however he said Parking hadn't been released yet

Aug 1, 2016, 2:25 PM

How does one go about finding your IPTAY Rep?

You can look on your acount and see. Then

Aug 1, 2016, 4:32 PM

Again if you can login to your account you don't need an iptay rep.

And... your iptay rep shouldn't know your seats andparking before u do. They shouldn't be able to get that kind of info.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

He probably just knows what lot he won't be in

Aug 1, 2016, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Tickets and Parking ]

For example, the lot I was in last year now requires a donation level higher than it did (twice as much money). I can't afford to give at the higher level this year so I'll be in a different lot further away from the stadium. Even if I get my first choice assigned to me I'm already pretty disappointed.

Next Year ????

Aug 1, 2016, 2:41 PM

And if we win the National Championship everyone is hoping for******* you'll park in Anderson next year !!!!!!!!!!_________________________or triple your donation !!!!!

Re: He probably just knows what lot he won't be in

Aug 1, 2016, 3:51 PM [ in reply to He probably just knows what lot he won't be in ]

A little bird told me what lot I had been moved too. Its pretty sorry the way they are doing it. All they had to do was let you know you need to up your Iptay giving to stay in the lot we had been in for almost 10 years.

Aug 1, 2016, 4:21 PM

I'm still jealous of Auburn's policy. No parking passes required anywhere. First come first serve and free of charge. I am sure they are getting it indirectly somehow. It does suck to have to move out of the way for Grandpa Joe to roll in a half hour before game time and park right in front of the gate. Money talks I assume. Oh well, I will be there somewhere, somehow, Go Tigers!

You'd probably feel diffwrent if you donated 10g a year

Aug 1, 2016, 4:33 PM

And auburn does have reserve parking.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 1, 2016, 8:20 PM [ in reply to Re: He probably just knows what lot he won't be in ]

I thought they made it pretty clear that there is more demand but less spots due to construction. Common sense after a Natty appearance would also tell you this....

Aug 2, 2016, 3:22 PM [ in reply to Re: He probably just knows what lot he won't be in ]

What lot were you in for 10 yrs and where did you get moved to?

Aug 1, 2016, 5:34 PM

At this point, the way they've structured "seat equity" all the donation is for parking. Not many losing seats bc of donation levels.. Or should say getting moved to better seats. at some point I'm not going to care my wife wants to park near her friends.

I just want a lot that I can get to practically

Aug 2, 2016, 3:34 PM

no matter how far away it is. I don't mind walking, or taking a shuttle.

I live in Seneca. I drive in from the NW. One year I was assigned Brooks Center, on the far SE of campus. There was no way to get there without driving around the world.

I think they could do a better job by assigning "quadrants" consistent with how you travel into town. Ask you what lot you want, but also ask what quadrant you arrive in, to help place you more conveniently. I'll gladly trade a "worse" lot for one I can actually get to.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic