Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ticket Office Message
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,263

Ticket Office Message

Sep 2, 2014, 11:02 AM

I purchased the package tickets on May 5 and got the following message yesterday, September 1:

This email is to inform you that due to a significant increase in season tickets purchased for the 2014 football season, we are unable to process your order for the Kickoff package which included the South Carolina State and South Carolina games. A representative from the Clemson Athletic Ticket Office will be in contact with you via phone in the next 72 hours to process a full refund for your Kickoff package order. You will be given the opportunity to retain tickets for the South Carolina State game this weekend or another game of your choice at no charge. We apologize for the inconvenience and will be in contact with you soon.

Kate McCrary
Director of Ticket Operation

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow! That's just poor management on so many levels.

Sep 2, 2014, 11:06 AM

Hate it for you. After you give them ####, get your tickets to the L'ville game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: that seems really slack & like someone dropped the ball!

Sep 2, 2014, 11:09 AM

what donor level, etc are you?

that just sounds really strange & i wonder if anyone else has received this email...?

i actually got all my away game tickets ordered on monday before UGA, because my brother forgot/didn't order them when they placed our season's package order.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got the same message.

Sep 2, 2014, 11:10 AM

Does this mean that they will refund the package & on top of that provide tickets to another game free of charge?? Or do they mean that we can get additional tickets, but our refund will be discounted for the cost of those tickets?

don't worry too much! SC St tix will be easy to get....

Sep 2, 2014, 11:12 AM

USuCk tickets will probably be really easy to get too...
by halfway through the season (if not after this saturday when UGA is done with the coots).

:)

predicting the coots have a down year, lol
Message was edited by: jbthe1tiger99®

That does not make sense. They make the offer based

Sep 2, 2014, 12:14 PM

on your giving level. Tiger ($1400) donors were allowed to purchase Qty 4 KO packages. They should not have run the credit card charges until AFTER the allocations were made. They were effectively sitting on your money for 4 months.

Are they saying the USuC game is sold out? Because IPTAY donors should have been given EVERY available ticket until no tickets were left.

Poorly managed. I'm sorry you didn't get tickets. If you need SCSU tix, there'll be plenty of them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That does not make sense. They make the offer based

Sep 2, 2014, 12:24 PM

Got the same email but then an hour later got an email stating the first email was sent by mistake. Already have the kickoff package tix here. Sorry some did not receive any. They must have had a run on them. Mine are in TDI, Row CC, Bob Uecker seats. :)

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,263
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic