Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ticket Face Value?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Ticket Face Value?

Jul 15, 2013, 9:26 AM

Hey T-Netters:

I know the prices will be over this number, but what is the face value on Clemson Tickets this year, for the Georgia game (lower deck) in particular?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe it is $85 for upper and lower***

Jul 15, 2013, 9:34 AM

I think it's actually $75***

Jul 15, 2013, 10:02 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Cheaper to by season package

Jul 15, 2013, 10:08 AM

for what $320 then to pay what most are asking for this ticket... kindda sad

Jul 15, 2013, 10:50 AM

That's what you get when a)demand is high and b)IPTAY members think that they should include their donations into the price of tickets for games that they can't attend.

Prices get ridiculous really quickly.

Jul 15, 2013, 10:53 AM

Not accurate at all. You can not include the IPTAY donation on the UGA game and still get that price based solely on the value of the ticket.

The IPTAY members are what keep this program rolling along. Not very wise to throw blame at those guys. If you want a ticket purchase one. The market always determines the value of the ticket. Not the "IPTAY members"

Jul 15, 2013, 11:24 AM

It's rash to try and act like IPTAY members don't factor that donation into their pricing of tickets and parking passes. I've seen it happen many times, especially with parking passes.

I'm not saying that it's not okay for them to do that and I don't mind at all. But it's accurate to say that it does raise the prices of the tickets.

When you go to purchase a parking pass for South Carolina State and people are asking $100 because they pay "X" to get that parking pass divided by the number of games...yeah, it makes a difference.

Jul 15, 2013, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re:Cheaper to by season package ]

Why is it sad? I think its great that we have this many fans interested in seeing our program do well. The market will determine the price. Apparently the supply does not meet the demand. I don't see anything sad about it.

This isn't a welfare ticket policy. If you can afford it make sure to attend. If you cannot then that is fine as well. Just remember to not cry about ticket prices when they are going for 20 bucks for Georgia Southern games (well below face).

Jul 15, 2013, 11:25 AM

To each their own, I have my tickets, and will be there with my wife in solid orange. I do find it kindda sad for a Clemson fan looking for a ticket offering 3 times the ticket price to be turned down "because we are going to hold out for more money". But sure your right anyone with a ticket can name their price! Good Luck Clemson Fans! Hope to see you there!!! Go Tigers!!!

if I had to choose, I would sell mine for face value to a

Jul 15, 2013, 11:52 AM

fellow Tiger fan than twicw the face value to a fan of any visiting team. I firmly believe in the homefield advantage and not giving it up!!

Then go buy season tickets...

Jul 15, 2013, 12:22 PM

Nm

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic