Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thus......typical coot behavior
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Thus......typical coot behavior

Dec 3, 2016, 5:13 AM

uscusc1987
uscusc1987
Seriously, if I were a tater, especially if it's a night game I would stay home next year. After the score, the show boating, timeouts, jumping off sides to show boat some more, Boulware and Watson's comments, vandalizing our stadium, the accusations of the N word by tater players and fans. I would stay home. Its going to be nasty. Payback is a #####. Better guard your car if you come the entire time, bring ear plugs for the women and kids if you dare bring the little tater tots. Guard your stadium and leave in groups. You want to behave like ######## go ahead because I promise we can be bigger ########.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thus......typical coot behavior

Dec 3, 2016, 5:17 AM

I bet this guy kicked his dog out of the trailer door on the way to his job delivering pizzas.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2016, 7:16 AM

*kicked his common-law wife down the trailer steps /
* on his way to robbing a pizza delivery guy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

a never even taking his cigarette out of the corner

Dec 3, 2016, 12:37 PM

of his mouth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My grandfather delivered pizzas and this hurts my feelings***

Dec 3, 2016, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Thus......typical coot behavior ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My grandfather delivered pizzas and this hurts my feelings***

Dec 3, 2016, 9:05 AM

Did your grandfather use his coot degree to land the job too? Says a lot.

Also bit of the pot calling the kettle black so to speak

Dec 3, 2016, 12:14 PM [ in reply to My grandfather delivered pizzas and this hurts my feelings*** ]

I can scarcely remember a game at billy brice where I did not hear the N-word from the clucker fans if I was near any. They never seem the least bit backward about it even though their teams have approximately the same proportion of black guys as other teams. Case in point 1983. The Fridge was in the game, and for some reason the chickens hated him beyond belief. My boss had tickets in the first row of the upper deck west. His wife was getting ready to have a baby, so me and my ex were given the tix, and we of course wore Clemson stuff. This caused one redneck to go into a hollering slobbering fit, enough where the man behind me, who had complained more quietly, nudged me and said "we are not all like that." My ex yelled "common ref" at some call and the redneck hollered "You want them ALL to go your way?!" As an aside, we are probably all a little paranoid, but this is particularly true with chickens who believe they would have won every game but for the many conspiracies against them. "ACC REFS!"

In any case, the ex, to her credit turned to the redneck and said yeah that would be nice if we got some calls. Another screaming fit. And whenever Perry made a good play and celebrated the least bit there was a chorus of "COOOON! COOOON!" all around led by guess who. Of course, the guys he was making the plays against were mostly black guys. Cluckers played thuggish throughout the game and the refs did not stay on top of it, and they started a brawl with about a minute left when it became clear it was victory formation time. Not as ugly as 2004 but bench clearing, and one of their guys tore off a tiger helmet and chased the hatless tiger around to bonk him with it until he could be restrained. Hypocrites to the max.

Dec 3, 2016, 5:30 AM

Nah, it's cool. Your little brother will come down and hang half a hundred on you with us all in attendance just fine.

Dec 3, 2016, 5:33 AM

These boys are butthurt beyond butthurt.

Dec 3, 2016, 5:49 AM

Bet this loooooser want leave the confines of his travel trailer that's parked in his mothers yard to watch the game. That's pure trailer trash right there.

It might be bad in the first half...

Dec 3, 2016, 5:51 AM

But by halftime it will be 90% orange in the stadium due to early departures.

I wonder if we'll get blamed for the "Fire Muschamp!" vandalism that occurs on Billy Brice next year, too?

~JKB

the traditional sc saying "wait til next year" has returned.

Dec 3, 2016, 7:27 AM

We have our traditions and they have theirs.

It's a new era. Wait till next year with threats of

Dec 3, 2016, 7:46 AM

car vandalism.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's a new era. Wait till next year with threats of

Dec 3, 2016, 8:19 AM

Actually, it's getting back to normal for coot land. Course, these internet bullies probably don't even go to the games.

Dec 3, 2016, 8:29 AM

Bye Felicia....

Coots are just ODD

Dec 3, 2016, 8:32 AM

odd
äd/
adjective
different from what is usual or expected; strange.
"the neighbors thought him very odd"
synonyms: strange, peculiar, weird, queer, funny, bizarre, abnormal, eccentric, unusual, unconventional, outlandish, quirky, zany; informalwacky, kooky, screwy, freaky, oddball, offbeat perplexing, baffling, unaccountable, uncommon, irregular, singular, deviant, aberrant, freak, freakish; freaky

Dec 3, 2016, 8:49 AM

>Its going to be nasty.
> Better guard your car if you come the entire time,
>I promise we can be bigger ########.

So pretty much like every game in Cooterville.

And, like most of our trips down there, the Tigers will win.

Dec 3, 2016, 9:00 AM

I ain't scared I haven't beat a coot in a long time.

Dec 3, 2016, 12:25 PM

That is what us younger folk call an e-thug, otherwise known as a keyboard warrior

Dec 3, 2016, 12:36 PM

He sounds nicer than most coot

shouldn't this be a headline in "The State"

Dec 3, 2016, 12:44 PM

Tomorrow? What's the difference?

Dec 3, 2016, 12:45 PM

Not too worried. I'm sure this one will have violated his parole by then and not make it the game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic