Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Breonna Taylor’s unfortunate death
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Breonna Taylor’s unfortunate death

Sep 24, 2020, 2:16 PM

So when this first came out, the story was the following.

- no knock warrant.
- cops went into the wrong apartment
- boyfriend starts shooting
- cops return fire and accidentally shoot and kill Taylor

Now that the facts are out

- Cops had a warrant and breonna Taylor’s name was on it.
- Cops knocked on the door and there was no answer
- cops entered the apartment and identified themselves
- boyfriend starts shooting and actually shoots a cop
- cops return fire and kill Breonna Taylor.

This is what BLM and leftist lunatics are rioting and shooting cops over.

Apparently if a cop is serving a warrant and they start getting shot at, they just have to run away and hope they don’t get hit.

What a joke

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thug, the mob if you will...

Sep 24, 2020, 2:21 PM

is still lying about this even after the boyfriend admitted he fired the first shot and a witness who lived on another floor, yes that's not a next door neighbor but one who lived on the floor above Taylor said the cops announcing themselves had done so loudly enough to be heard on the floor above Taylor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would shoot an intruder who broke into my home.

Sep 24, 2020, 2:24 PM

Multiple witnesses said the cops did not announce, but this one guy said they did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would shoot an intruder who broke into my home.

Sep 24, 2020, 2:26 PM

Where were they during the Grand Jury?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2020, 2:30 PM [ in reply to I would shoot an intruder who broke into my home. ]

Multiple witnesses said the cops did not announce, but this one guy said they did.

If you had a warrant then you would be going to jail

Sep 24, 2020, 2:32 PM [ in reply to I would shoot an intruder who broke into my home. ]

^^^^

This just in. This bozo thinks that it’s ok to shoot at cops if they have a search warrant and come into your apartment. What an idiot!

Anything else you want to add to that thought?

Sep 24, 2020, 2:33 PM

Bootlicker

Re: Anything else you want to add to that thought?

Sep 24, 2020, 2:37 PM

Anything you want to add that is substantive to the topic? Or did you just come in here to call me a name?

You live a sad life.

Sep 24, 2020, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Anything else you want to add to that thought? ]

Anything you want to add that is substantive to the topic? Or did you just come in here to call me a name?

You live a sad life.

Sep 24, 2020, 2:42 PM

Lol, says the dude on here celebrating some lady dying because it fits his political motivations.

You sound like a happy dude who has it all together. No, really. You do.

Sep 24, 2020, 2:46 PM

Lol, says the dude on here celebrating some lady dying because it fits his political motivations.

You sound like a happy dude who has it all together. No, really. You do.

Are you f’ing kidding me? Where did you read that I was happy that she was shot and killed.

Literally in the subject line said the death was UNFORTUNATE.

You are seriously deranged. All I was doing g was pointing out the facts in the case. Get a grip man.

^^^thug***

Sep 24, 2020, 2:52 PM [ in reply to I would shoot an intruder who broke into my home. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wait, you have a gun??? bad lib, bad bad bad lib***

Sep 24, 2020, 3:02 PM [ in reply to I would shoot an intruder who broke into my home. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A lot of us do.

Sep 24, 2020, 3:05 PM

We just don't associate it with our human identity.

you probably haven't gotten an abortion either.

Sep 24, 2020, 3:11 PM

turn in your lib card

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A lot of us do.

Sep 24, 2020, 3:12 PM [ in reply to A lot of us do. ]

The real question is do you know how to use your gun? Anyone can buy a gun but knowing how to use it is another matter.

Well, I haven't killed anyone's dog, child or

Sep 24, 2020, 3:25 PM

father, so I've got a leg up on many of the CCP holders out there in society.

Re: Well, I haven't killed anyone's dog, child or

Sep 24, 2020, 4:55 PM

Have you ever killed anything? Deer, Duck, Quail or dove? anything?

Re: Breonna Taylor’s unfortunate death

Sep 24, 2020, 2:34 PM

Boyfriend said he heard pounding on the door, but the cops didn't identify themselves. There is a debate whether they identified themselves. Boyfriend is saying they did not. The neighbors who claim to have heard it all say the cops did not. He thought intruders were breaking into the house. I wish they had cameras on them. ANyway, supposedly it was still a no knock warrant, but they realized she had no record and there was minimal risk and they were told to knock. They did pound on the door though. Was that knocking or the battering ram? Another interesting thing was that they did have a warrant for that place with her name on it and another place and they were basically doing the raids at the same time. The stories about her ex already being in jail are supposedly misleading. He was in custody at the other address from that other raid.

Sep 24, 2020, 2:39 PM

Ok, believe what you want but when you shoot @ cops or anyone they will return fire if armed. It is what it is. If you shoot @ me you better know how to shoot because I do.

Sep 24, 2020, 2:41 PM

I realize why the cops returned fire. I am just pointing out that we don't know if they identified themselves. It sounds like they knew they made some mistakes, because they gave her family 12 million pretty fast.

Sep 24, 2020, 2:46 PM

They did but not the guy that fired the first shot.

Sep 24, 2020, 2:56 PM

Maybe they didn't identify themselves and that's why the dude shot at the cops? We don't know. It will be interesting to see what the FBI investigation reveals. On the surface it sounds like the boyfriend fired a shot thinking he was getting robbed or what not and therefore the cops unloaded back. Sounds like it was just one big cluster F and handled wrong by the police, but nothing malicious. It was just a mess. That's why they dropped charges and paid 12 million. Either way, burning and looting are not the answers. Of course nobody was charged. I don't think anyone should be.

Sep 24, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Breonna Taylor’s unfortunate death ]

Also, they dropped the charges on the guy/Walker who shot the cop. I think they realized that whole situation was a blunder.

Sep 24, 2020, 2:50 PM

Ok, so if someone shoots at the cops and they return fire and kill someone then let us march and burn down the city that most of the Antifa thug or idiots don't even live in that city. That sounds like a good idea. I wonder who came up with it.

Sep 24, 2020, 2:56 PM

See my post above.

Sep 24, 2020, 3:04 PM

Looks like we were posting about the same time.

Whatever the evidence, the Grand Jury needed 9 of 12 to vote

Sep 24, 2020, 2:39 PM

for an indictment. They couldn't get that. So either they were justified in their voting or the prosecutors didn't present compelling evidence or are morons.

BTW - If the Grand Jury cant get 9 of 12, do you think a jury in the court of law would get 12 of 12 to convict?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Whatever the evidence, the Grand Jury needed 9 of 12 to vote

Sep 24, 2020, 2:53 PM

Its the best we got. We at least have a major rule not people rioting killing rule. Live with it.

She and BF were black. Cops are white.

Sep 24, 2020, 2:50 PM

Just another case of racist white cops hunting down and slaughtering black people. AND THE SYSTEM WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! PEOPLE MUST PAY!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

There is clear evidence of racism here and I'll point it out

Sep 24, 2020, 3:03 PM

I doubt most people will like it but I'd bet the farm had Taylor been white some things would change.

There would be no riots and the KKK marching over the senseless death of a white woman.

The national media would join in unison to condemn the marches.

BLM would be rioting because the KKK was peacefully expressing its constitution right to peaceful assembly. Actually, I might join the BLM protesting but I'd leave when the violence started.

The cop who carelessly fired rounds which went through another apartment would not have been charged because no grand jury would have been involved.

Yes, America has an issue with racism but it has nothing to do with blacks being hunted by cops. The thugs and marxist in the streets have corrupted how we handle equal justice and it's no longer equal justice, it's racist now. Blacks are more than equal to whites when it comes to law and order.

Which Klan are you a member of?

Sep 24, 2020, 3:56 PM

Powdersville?....I'm guessing you're the secretary.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic