Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
These three Gentlemen are about to become instant millionaires, before the NFL even calls
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 3,497

These three Gentlemen are about to become instant millionaires, before the NFL even calls

Dec 24, 2018, 10:52 PM

It's obvious this ostamine is in one of their supplements. It's definitely not in medication and definitely not in their food. So, they all need to find their common supplements and test them for ostamine, then sue to heck out of the supplement manufacturer that tests positive. I know for a fact there are a few supplements with this ostamine in them, but nothing is listed on the ingredients. That, my friends, is an easily winnable lawsuit.

Clemson also needs to isolate this as well. How many other players that weren't tested would have a positive test?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These three Gentlemen are about to become instant millionaires, before the NFL even calls

Dec 24, 2018, 10:58 PM

Do everyday products contain ostarine?
There are in fact products that contain ostarine, but only illegal ones. Given that ostarine is not approved for human use or consumption in the U.S., or in any other country, there are no legal medications that contain ostarine.

It’s also important to note that ostarine is not a permitted ingredient in dietary supplements. However, you should be aware that some dietary supplement manufacturers illegally put SARMs like ostarine in their products and sell them as “legal steroids” or “research only” chemicals. Moreover, they may omit ostarine from the label entirely, or use misleading names to confuse consumers. For example, ostarine may also be called enobosarm, MK-2866, or GTx-024. Some examples of supplements that contain ostarine can be found on the USADA High Risk List. Click here for an advisory on ostarine in supplements.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are a rhateard***

Dec 24, 2018, 11:11 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Thr NCAA makes the U.N. look like like a well-oiled machine

Dec 25, 2018, 8:02 AM

I was thinking the same thing about them becoming millionaires.

If these guys miss playing in the CFP only to be vindicated at a later date (probably about 6 weeks from now) I'd think they AND Clemson have grounds for a winnable lawsuit.

The NCAA is a total fraud who's only real purpose is to be completely incompetent.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Defamation of Character . Slenderizing bastages!!

Dec 25, 2018, 9:14 AM

they can take their bogus tests and Shove them up their pee hole.

Replies: 4
| visibility 3,497
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic