Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thoughts on NC State...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Thoughts on NC State...

Oct 9, 2015, 9:30 PM

Not really sure what to think of them. You would think they would be up on VTECH right now but if they can't handle the back up QB, one can only imagine how much fun DW4 will have tearing up this unit. All that being said, we don't play VTECH this year so kinda need NC State to at least have a decent record when we get to them. Hate to look ahead at all but just thoughts

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They suck

Oct 9, 2015, 11:10 PM

We will slaughter them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right about that . . .

Oct 10, 2015, 8:31 AM

. . . but wait and see. I can hear the talking heads putting us on upset alert before playing them this year - even though they are awful and we beat them 41 - zip last year. What a bunch of dolts!!!

I can hear them now: "Watch out for this game! Clemson was favored back in 1997 when they went into Raleigh and came away with a loss." If they don't have anything intelligent to say, they will simply make something up.

Re: Thoughts on NC State...

Oct 9, 2015, 11:16 PM

if brisett is pressured they have zero chance to do anything. he throws a nice ball but he will be running for his life like last yr. Gallman will run through that d like butter. we just need to shut those idiots up quick and grab them by the throat

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Oct 10, 2015, 12:51 AM

Have you ever tried running through butter ?
Sounds downright treacherous to me , and slipperier than a USuC law grad .
No , I don't think butter is what Wayne Gallman will be running through on Halloween .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 10, 2015, 1:36 AM

lol - I think the "hot knife thru butter" is assumed here. You gotta get out more. :)

Oct 10, 2015, 9:12 AM

That sounds even more dangerous, never run through butter with a knife. Same with scissors.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

after watching that game, pups don't stand a chance.

Oct 9, 2015, 11:24 PM

We have so much more talent then them it won't even be close unless w just turn the ball over multiple times.

They are turrible.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: after watching that game, pups don't stand a chance.

Oct 9, 2015, 11:27 PM

They are very weak at the line of scrimmage. If we get pressure on Brissett it will be over quick. VT is a mess and looked dominant tonight.

Oct 9, 2015, 11:25 PM

Both State and VT are not very good football teams.

My thoughts

Oct 9, 2015, 11:26 PM

We are gonna destroy them.

Oct 9, 2015, 11:28 PM

They have gone way downhill since the #### Sheridan years.

Just beat GT!***

Oct 9, 2015, 11:29 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just beat GT!***

Oct 9, 2015, 11:30 PM

Yes, Tech has spoiled many a good season for us.

I expect DW to have a Woody-esque day in Raleigh...

Oct 10, 2015, 7:41 AM

...and given the Wuffies miserable showing last night, it will likely be a day game.

For those who missed what may have been the greatest one-game performance by a Clemson quarterback in history, here ya go:
https://youtu.be/gZ-BYMc1UTo

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I expect DW to have a Woody-esque day in Raleigh...

Oct 10, 2015, 7:53 AM

Watched the wolfies last night, and Brissett is SLOW. Its why we drubbed his butt last year and its why we will crush them this year. Little ole freshman quarterback put up 28 on their defense, the same little ole quarterback that lost to PITT the week before. If you thought 41-0 was ugly LAST year, it could be worse this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2015, 7:45 AM

Brissett holds the ball too long. Don't think his decision making is too great when he is pressured and he gets sacked often. Almost looks scared to throw the ball sometimes. Don't know if his o- line is that bad but he is scrambling around a lot. The RB Dayes seems pretty decent. There best back dismissed from the team last week. If our defense plays as it has been and we find a little fire on Offense I think we win this game big even if it is in Raleigh. Good Lord willing I will be there to find out.

Oct 10, 2015, 7:54 AM

And we will definitely be there. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same here ... we'll need to set up an outpost for the game

Oct 10, 2015, 9:02 AM

...but let's take down the Bees and Eggles first.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2015, 7:54 AM

Beamer said after the game that "we needed to beat a good team." The problem is they still haven't beat a good team, they beat State. State does the same thing every year, they get their fans excited by playing a weak OOC schedule and then when they get to conference play they get beat.

Oct 10, 2015, 8:34 AM

They have only beat us once in the last 13 games I believe. I don't see nothing changing this season. DW will have his way with the pups.

In fairness, they're the last unranked team to beat Clemson

Oct 10, 2015, 9:03 AM

Even if no one on our team was there at the time.

We'll take their candy and push them down

Oct 10, 2015, 12:09 PM

Then they'll tear their little red riding hood costume as they run home to tell their mommy.

We'll take their candy and push them down

Oct 10, 2015, 12:11 PM

Then they'll tear their little red riding hood costume as they run home to tell their mommy.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic