Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thoughts on Clemson Basketball
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 586

Thoughts on Clemson Basketball

Feb 11, 2014, 10:06 PM

KJ is not yet an every night all star,but is getting very close. An unbelievable game tonight! Recruiting is very tough,but Brownell is making strides. Grantham,DeVoe,and Rooks(if he is healthy)give us a huge boost offensively next year. Great play call at end of first overtime,and perfect timing going to 1-3-1. Believe we must play Hall,Roper,Harrison,KJ,and Nnoko together some to give us a chance to score. That is small,but we must have more ability to score.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thoughts on Clemson Basketball

Feb 11, 2014, 10:20 PM

Interesting point about KJ so here's my question: If we had two other players who could score consistently would KJ be the stand out star that he is now? Or would he be even better, making the game winning "highlight" shot's/dunks/blocks?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He'd be both. KJ is the man.***

Feb 11, 2014, 10:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Small lineup keyed the 1-3-1 tonight

Feb 11, 2014, 10:23 PM

was a great in game adjustment

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we had a PG that...

Feb 11, 2014, 10:25 PM

...was a true scoring threat, I think we could be a force. Unfortunately Hall does not seem to add that dimension, and opposing teams know that. Man...if we still had a guy like Stitt to complement KJ this year I think we would be in pretty #### good shape.

All that said, I'm still impressed with what this team is doing this year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stitt was the man. This squad would be Top 25 with him in

Feb 11, 2014, 10:31 PM

the lineup.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stitt was the man. This squad would be Top 25 with him in

Feb 11, 2014, 10:40 PM

...from his Senior year we'd be set.

We really need that PG who is a "dribble, penetrate" scoring threat like Stitt was his Senior year.

I think Nnoko is making great progress in the center, and we all know what KJ is capable of, but unfortunately everything starts at the point. Right now Hall is not adding that much there to open up the rest of the offense from my view.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^If we could clone Stitt...

Feb 11, 2014, 10:41 PM

nm

Replies: 7
| visibility 586
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic