Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As it turns out, I’m drunk again.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 310

As it turns out, I’m drunk again.

Aug 1, 2019, 9:52 PM

But I needed to tell you all how I really feel. I feel like we win a championship again this year. I know some of y’all pretty much expected me to say that. But this time it’s different. This time, Alabama won’t play us in the end. I’m calling it right now, Clemson murders Georgia in the natty. Eat your cauliflower #### off APM and #### the Dawgs, celtic. This is the year y’all win the most overrated conference championship in college football. And then Clemson whips you by a hundy.

Clemson by a hundy! Pound it! Hashtag!

I’m not even that drunk. Just a little bit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You seem pretty drunk.***

Aug 1, 2019, 9:54 PM

You seem pretty drunk... #### head.***

Aug 1, 2019, 9:54 PM

Thought so. Respect though.***

Aug 1, 2019, 9:55 PM

Respect this... ####!

Eat a #### apple be!

Re: Respect this... ####!

Aug 2, 2019, 12:03 AM

I suppose I'm rather new to the jounge, but I hope to be half as coherent when posting in a drunken state. +1 for each post that made me lol

hello drunkness my old friend

I had lunch with my gamecock cousin today. He was talking all big again.

I said it would be perfectly fitting for them to beat Bama again, and then lose to UGA of UF and allow for one of them to win the east and they’d have nothing to show for beating bama.

Be honest with him next time.

Aug 1, 2019, 9:59 PM

They’ll be lucky to be bowl eligible. 7 is their absolute best win total even with their new 5 star hand me down.

he Pretended to not know the name Tavien Feaster

Aug 1, 2019, 10:04 PM

I told him they finally have a 2 time national champion on the roster.

And lol’d about them potentially losing to KB2 on 2 different teams.

Second
Effort
Clemson grads

No way they beat Bama

Aug 2, 2019, 7:29 AM [ in reply to hello drunkness my old friend ]

a) Saban does not lose to his former coaches - zero times his former assistants have beat him - they are like 0 for 16
b) Bama lost the last time they were in WB. They will not lose there 2 times with no wins there.
c) Spurrier is not there to outcoach Saban

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree completely

Aug 2, 2019, 9:12 AM

it was just nice pre-season banter.

this is the cousin i have the bet with. he thinks carolina will win 2 of 5 of these games:

Alabama
Georgia
Florida
Texas A and M
Clemson

Maybe could might score against Florida.

Aug 2, 2019, 9:28 AM

Maybe.

Best way I've seen it

Aug 1, 2019, 10:02 PM

When I was a younger man, I went to visit a dear friend, that despite having no familial relationship, I have always referred to as my "Uncle Bob". He had recently moved from my hometown, back to where he had lived originally, a small town in Massachusetts called Pittsfield. The very first day upon my visit he took me to the batting cages in neighboring town Lenox. Rumor was, they had machines that had been tweaked to pitch almost 80 miles per hour. Despite the fact that the "60 mph" cage said practice at your own risk and helmet required, he put me in there with the confidence of a man who had passed this test himself a hundred times with his eyes closed. Pitch after pitch, I swung and miss. The pitches were coming and they were coming fast. As I stepped out of the batting cage to insert another quarter, a much older man walked up and asked if he could give me one suggestion. I remember laughing when he shared with me his wisdom. Before I even stepped back into the cage and as I dropped my quarter he said... "Swing now."

I share this drunken story because my emotions are similar regarding this Clemson football season. I'm elated to be on this trip. But honestly, I can't believe the football season has already started again and before we know it, we will be a quarter of the way through it. It seems like they are coming faster and faster every year. It's been a good season so far and there is no real way to know how it will end. We might strike out, we might foul tip a few, or we may knock the crap out of it. But with them flying by, my only advice for those that want to enjoy football this year is... "Swing now."

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I miss that young man.***

Aug 1, 2019, 10:04 PM

Sounds good to me. *****

Aug 2, 2019, 7:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 310
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic