Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great game last night and props to CBB for making some
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Great game last night and props to CBB for making some

Jan 29, 2020, 8:20 AM

outstanding in-game adjustments. The entire game turned in our favor when he put Mack at the high post when Simms was struggling and we never looked back. It also allowed Simms to make some huge plays down the stretch with a couple of huge assists. This young team is really exciting to watch, even when they were down in the final minutes you could see it on their faces that they were not going to lose, and they started looking that way after the bullshyatt foul on Mack. Somehow getting hosed on that call galvanized them. Speaking of Mack, that was the best game I've seen from a Clemson basketball player in a very long time.

The next 4 games are all very winnable, and then I think Louisville will see a different Clemson team when they come to Littlejohn on 2/15.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Karen is smiling***

Jan 29, 2020, 8:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did she finally find her prince?

Jan 29, 2020, 9:20 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Great game last night and props to CBB for making some

Jan 29, 2020, 8:32 AM

Charge on SImms and flagrant on Trapp were awful too

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those refs were awful all night. I really don't understand

Jan 29, 2020, 8:37 AM

their decision with the clock with what should have been 0.4 seconds left. I can't say I've ever seen refs not be able to figure out if it should be 0.4 or 1.4 so they just split the difference. But the look on Mack's face when he was called for that bogus foul, he was just like "it's cool y'all, I got this...calm down coach, I got your back. We're going to win, no need to get upset."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Come on

Jan 29, 2020, 10:55 AM

In football the tie goes to the receiver
In baseball the tie goes to the runner
In basketball the tie goes to the average

This is known..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Great game last night and props to CBB for making some

Jan 29, 2020, 8:34 AM

I am glad the refs did their job and the Cuse two big men fouled out. Game changer.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

Jan 29, 2020, 8:36 AM

I believe Clemson was the only team able to beat Syracuse in basketball yesterday. Not a bad feather in our cap.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

That's a great point, and when you consider that

Jan 29, 2020, 8:39 AM

50% of the teams who played yesterday lost, including #5 FSU, it's great to be on the other side of that 50%.

Re: That's a great point, and when you consider that

Jan 29, 2020, 11:29 AM

Saturday will be interesting. An ACC game on the road always tough to win. I know, Wake not that good, but.....,..

Agree, they gave UVA all they wanted at Wake last weekend

Jan 29, 2020, 12:10 PM

Should be a win, but any conference road win is a good and tough win.

Well stated counselor***

Jan 29, 2020, 12:41 PM

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic