Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot Pity Party Thread
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Coot Pity Party Thread

Nov 20, 2018, 7:53 AM

The SoCar delegation has been rather quiet and I found a thread in the SEC rant where they can all huddle together and #### and moan without outside "influence". It's pretty hilarious:

https://www.secrant.com/rant/gamecock-sports/clemson-rivalry-thoughts/80289075/

Here's the OP's lead comments:

"Another year, another likely beat down by our in-state rival. After this year, the series record will be 70-42-4. This is absolutely embarrassing for a school with more students, more alums and more resources than Clemson. I was born in 1985, and outside of the 5-game streak, we've beaten Clemson 6 times (87, 92, 94, 96, 01 and 06). At what point does our administration get tired of us getting our #### beat year in and year out? What is it going to take for this to change? I hate them with every fiber of my being and hate losing to them, so why don't the people in power feel the same way? They seem to be perfectly content having it rubbed in our face year after year. Frick Clemson."

The entire thread pretty much sums up the sad state of Coot football. They are going to games played in 1975 to find anything meaningful. There is the usual "Dabo is cheating" but the bottom line is that they just can't comprehend why we are better.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: Coot Pity Party Thread

Nov 20, 2018, 10:33 AM

Coots honestly believe the comments made in the OP. USCe is no longer the top academic institution in the state despite more students, supposed resources (doubtful based upon what I know from inside sources), and more alums. None of the above factors matter on the field!!

COOTS - READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND:

In 1975 Usuck won 56-10 and Clemson's BOT said enough. Even after Coach Ford was dismissed and Clemson fell into a twenty year gradual decline, we still managed to beat your teams decisively! You initially called Dabo, "the clown" and rudely asked for photos with five fingers and after your five streak under the OBC you can't resolve the fact you got dumped by your coach who saw the handwriting on the wall. Even Spurrier had the good sense to recognize how Dabo had built a program for the long term measure of success, not a mere quick fix Spurrier admittedly attempted.

Clemson put together the resources, hired the staff and created a culture under Dabo which makes us an elite program nationally while Muscrap is still trying to make your program relevant in the "Sorry Excuse Conference" East division. You think a five year streak of wins is going to change the ultimate nature of the rivalry? Dabo Swinney recognized the potential for Clemson to become a program other schools now visit to learn how to compete and win! Yours is known nationally as the "Graveyard for past prime coaching legends like Holtz and the OBC." You want different results then hire different people starting with your AD. Tanner was a great baseball coach and is a nice representative of the university, but until you change the culture (not happening under Muscrap), you wont't win consistently.

Good luck in your minor bowl game. I read the Belk Bowl is considering USCe along with either NCST or Pitt. That would be almost perfect as you likely will lose to another ACC program which your fans belittle constantly. By the way don't look for next year to be any different despite the fact we lose a fair amount of quality talent. Clemson is recruiting on a whole different level from your program. Did I read about another recent decootment? By the way player development makes a big difference between winning and losing. You do recognize how Muscrap still doesn't have a clue offensively.

Hope this helps your comprehension of the distinct differences between the football programs and their place in the scheme of things. One has a growing legacy of great traditions while yours has nothing to speak of by comparison.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are coots so shortsighted that their conclusions

Nov 20, 2018, 10:48 AM

and reasoning to our success is that we cheat?

Lazy, weak excuse, coots. See you in 4 days.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Those posting on that thread have the collective brain power

Nov 20, 2018, 11:03 AM

of a flea. Seriously, I've seen dead fish with more intelligence than those twits on SECrant...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic