Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Those of you calling for an Auburn blowout...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Those of you calling for an Auburn blowout...

Aug 31, 2016, 4:56 PM

I just don't see it. I think we win but a blowout..... I'm just not convinced of that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we???

Aug 31, 2016, 4:56 PM

gotcha

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Those of you calling for an Auburn blowout...

Aug 31, 2016, 4:57 PM

I'll be happy with a 1 point win.

A blow out will let me fall asleep at a decent time though.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

So you're saying that you gonna sleep thru the 2nd half?

Aug 31, 2016, 5:09 PM

LYLB

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

jeez - the resident board antagonizer - again.

Aug 31, 2016, 5:03 PM

Hey - EOT15 - what do you do for a living? Just curious.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: jeez - the resident board antagonizer - again.

Aug 31, 2016, 5:05 PM

besides being a cocklover?? nothing

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I just have a feeling.

Aug 31, 2016, 5:05 PM [ in reply to jeez - the resident board antagonizer - again. ]

Our guys have been caged up for too long. Not Miami but more like an NCST game than a UGA game if you get my drift.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree.... Vandy will keep it close for at least

3 quarters

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigers win in a total blowout!!! 48-212 and it will not even be that close. Auburn is an undermanned, troubled team and program that will wilt and the first sign that the Tigers will dominate. Get real. What is wrong with people who can't see the huge difference between these teams in virtually all areas?

Aug 31, 2016, 5:06 PM

What do you not see? It seems very clear to me. I expect AU to score due to our D having to come up to speed trying to replace so many great players, and Bryant is hurt. That puts our D in a precarious position, so AU will score 17-31 points. BUT - their secondary is weak, and our O is strong, so we will score 40-65 points. I'll leave the math for you, but it's pretty clear to me that AU cannot possibly score as easily and often as CLEMSON. We will simply outscore them all night, with the game in hand by the end of the 3rd. The 2's and 3's will play the 4th IMO.

These are the same peoole that last year called blowouts of FSU, UNC, USCjr, etc

Aug 31, 2016, 5:14 PM

Indeed

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These are the same peoole that last year called blowouts of FSU, UNC, USCjr, etc

Aug 31, 2016, 7:03 PM

We should have won by 20 against Usuck and Unc we just have to finish. I'm not calling a blowout because they have talent and our secondary is unproven but DW will be on point from start to finish imo a

Re: These are the same peoole that last year called blowouts of FSU, UNC, USCjr, etc

Aug 31, 2016, 7:05 PM

As long as our D gets some 3 and outs which I believe we will and we protect the ball I see us winning by 2+ scores

Aug 31, 2016, 5:19 PM

Cootin' ain't easy !

Beat it , dirtpecker .

DB23

Aug 31, 2016, 5:40 PM

And that's why you amass so many TDs!

Aug 31, 2016, 8:27 PM

Hey look everyone it is this pathetic Chicken fan.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Nice try, York.***

Aug 31, 2016, 9:26 PM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic