Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Those of u already in Cali...question on natty swag...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Those of u already in Cali...question on natty swag...

Jan 6, 2019, 9:44 PM

So I am coming in tomorrow and all the weekend events will be over...I planned to go to the tailgate area at the stadium but hear once admitted in you can't leave (I planned to buy gear, take it back to the car, then go to the game).

Any great places to get natty gear? I'm sure it is everywhere and will be at the stadium and the tailgate...just didn't want to lug stuff into the game.

Thanks!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Those of u already in Cali...question on natty swag...

Jan 6, 2019, 9:59 PM

Buy online when you get home. Order from stores in Clemson. Help local Clemson Merchants. Get officially licensed gear. No counterfeits.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2019, 10:37 PM

In the past, they had merchandise stands at the CFP tailgate area (it isn’t really a tailgate more like a mini fan fest) next to the stadium. You have to have a game ticket to get in but you could leave and return to your car and go in the stadium. They usually also have suvenior stands set up around (outside) the stadium. You’ll be fine if you want to get something near the stadium.

I’ve not been to the stadium area but have no reason to believe it will be different (there i# too much money to be had).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2019, 11:23 PM

You'll be able to buy it at the stadium. Was at Fanfest today and the choices were nowhere near as good as Tampa was or Atlanta last year with UGA/Bama. Tons of merchandise with cashiers leaning on the counters bored. No lines

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic