Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Boys on SHARK Tank got Mark Cuban to invest $100K for 20% of their business.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Clemson Boys on SHARK Tank got Mark Cuban to invest $100K for 20% of their business.

Apr 7, 2019, 10:34 PM

They wanted to give up only 10% of their busness but gave in, to Mark.

Product is a light-weight cooler with zippers that wraps around & holds 12 or 24 pack of already chilled canned beer for 7 additional hours.

Kanga Kase is the name of product but comes in great colors, small carry size, very stylish and any logo or name can be put on it.

Busch Beer Co is testing it and ordered thousands to start.

I want one!!

Go TiGERS.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just got a deal from Mark Cuban. Good job!

Apr 7, 2019, 10:46 PM

Nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Boys on SHARK Tank now for Investment Loan!

Apr 7, 2019, 10:48 PM

They came across very well !!
So glad Mark Cuban decided to join their team for the Kanga Kooler.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Boys on SHARK Tank now for Investment Loan!

Apr 8, 2019, 12:55 AM

That's bc a Clemson man needs no introduction!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kanga Kase***

Apr 7, 2019, 10:52 PM

Re: Clemson Boys on SHARK Tank got Mark Cuban to invest $100K for 20% vs the 10% they wanted.

Apr 7, 2019, 10:52 PM

Proud of those 3 tigers.good luck to them.

People were making fun of it on here earlier but

Apr 7, 2019, 11:14 PM

it's not a bad idea if it works well and the price is right. Lightweight and takes up basically no extra space. Who doesn't like cold beer?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: People were making fun of it on here earlier but

Apr 8, 2019, 1:12 AM

If I'm going to drink a beer, it has to be cold, and those Yeti containers for 12-0z cans work really well especially if you have two of them, keep one in the ice with the beer while you're using the other one!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Boys on SHARK Tank got Mark Cuban to invest $100K for 20% vs the 10% they wanted.

Apr 8, 2019, 12:02 AM

Awful business decision by them to take that. They could easily just a $100,000 loan at he bank

Apr 8, 2019, 12:28 AM

The combination of their product with Mark Cuban behind them will likely result in these three Tigers becoming more successful than a loan at the bank could ever hope to.

Mark is also very savvy at recognizing and protecting intellectual property, which can often be more valuable than the product or even the company.

It’ll be fun to watch the evolution of these entrepreneurs.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2019, 1:14 AM

Absolutely!!!

Apr 8, 2019, 12:03 AM

Awful business decision by them to take that. They could easily just a $100,000 loan at he bank

Apr 8, 2019, 12:14 AM

The bank doesn't have the knowledge or connections Mark does. If Mark wants it to work they will be set for life through volume of business!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Apr 8, 2019, 12:33 AM

correct. Cuban didn't invest his 100k with the expectation of making 10% on his money. I wish them well and hope they make a ton of money. I'm not sure I would buy one. Most of the time I use my cooler to get room temp. drinks cold, not just keep already cold ones cool.

Apr 8, 2019, 1:06 AM

It's a niche product. Certainly a Yeti (or clone) will keep uh, soda, cold for a long time. But you aren't toting a Yeti from the east side of campus to a tailgate at the stadium. It was indeed designed to carry a carton of beer without toting a big cooler.

Apr 8, 2019, 12:22 AM

Saw it. They had their act together for certain. Mark saw an immediate winner: Clemson Men, a cool product, and intellectual property.

Go Tigers. I’ll take one.

Apr 8, 2019, 7:19 AM

Nice idea for those that drink beer from aluminum can I guess. Me, I never have liked the cans and prefer bottles. Something is just off with beer in aluminum and it is almost like I can taste it. I do hope that make bank on their idea though.

I already bought 3

Apr 8, 2019, 7:49 AM

Gotta support our Tiger brethren. These are going to be great presents.

Snowflake Basher........Out

This young lady who got $60k from Shark Tank

Apr 8, 2019, 10:45 AM

is the daughter of a Clemson grad, and they have grown her business from being local to Austin TX to nationwide distribution through Whole Foods and other grocer and retail chains. This youtube link was an interview on one of the nationally syndicated talk shows that she has been on.

https://youtu.be/1CjTbki9m8U

Pick up some of the product, it's actually pretty good and I really don't care for the different flavors of lemonade.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic