Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer students, Saturday at 4:00 pm
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 842

Deer students, Saturday at 4:00 pm

Mar 3, 2014, 5:06 PM

Pitt plays at Clemson. I do not mean to minimize or lose focus on beating Miami, but I want to give students advance notice so they can plan accordingly.

Set your alarms for 10am and start drinking. Prepare yourselves to get loud and obnoxious. Raise he!l. You shouldn't need a reminder, but because you are all extremely lazy and probably missed it because you were busy tweetering and snap chatting, the Pitt student section chanted "Clemson sucks" over and over and over when we played at Pitt.

If you dooshes have to pick one game to attend, be there Saturday for the payback. Be early, and be loud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Sunday at 4? ok got it thanks***

Mar 3, 2014, 5:08 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is no time for jokes, this is important***

Mar 3, 2014, 5:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Saturday at 4:00 pm

You really expect college kids to be awake in time to watch a 4pm game? These game times are ridiculous. What is this, Nazi Germany?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if there ever was a plea for 28 points

that was it.

smh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bar Crawl on Saturday

Mar 3, 2014, 5:29 PM

The Ain't Patty's Day bar crawl is saturday.. They sold out of the t-shirts for it so thats a couple thousand students that are gonna be downtown all day. I'm gonna try my best to talk my friends into leaving downtown and going to the game but I'm not getting my hopes up

This is all on you now!

Mar 3, 2014, 5:39 PM

It is your sole responsibility to fill the student section!

Re: This is all on you now!

Mar 3, 2014, 5:42 PM
original.jpg(60.9 K)

Challenge accepted

God speed***

Mar 3, 2014, 5:43 PM

Are there that many students OVER the age of 21

Mar 3, 2014, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Bar Crawl on Saturday ]

that they could sell thousands of T-shirts? I say we threaten to take those fake ID's away unless they show up for the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, make sure to study ahead of time!***

Mar 3, 2014, 5:43 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ point this if only to shut gwp up

Mar 3, 2014, 5:49 PM

for once.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks dsp

Mar 3, 2014, 5:51 PM

It's good to know that you care

i don't say it often

Mar 3, 2014, 5:52 PM

cause i abhor insincerity.

This will be my last game to attend as a student.

Mar 3, 2014, 5:53 PM

You best believe I'll be there! Besides I'll have plenty of time to catch up with the bar crawl after the game. ;)

Replies: 14
| visibility 842
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic