Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This will be a hot and physical game.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,303

This will be a hot and physical game.

Sep 3, 2018, 4:49 PM

I know everyone wants to talk QB's and Defense but I want to talk O-line. Saw some worrisome things against Furman and had flashbacks to Clemson-Pitt when all we needed at one point was 1 yard. Our O-line have got to blow up holes for our running backs or give enough protection for our QB's. They need to be challenged this week to take it to the Aggies and play the best they have played in some time. Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This will be a hot and physical game.

Sep 3, 2018, 5:03 PM

Very true. It all comes down to the guys up front. If they play the entire games like champions the Tigers will win this game easily. They did not play that way Saturday. Caldwell ..... get em going!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 5:05 PM

so almost 600 hundred yard, 48 points playing everyone on the roster with a very vanilla game plan just didnt do it for you huh.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remains be be seen how we play a physical

Sep 3, 2018, 5:22 PM

Opponent. Hope we can open holes and get it done! Go Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 5:36 PM [ in reply to Re: This will be a hot and physical game. ]

Nah, I understand what they’re saying. All the qb and defense talk is a mute point if our oline doesn’t go in there ready to knock some aggie but. There were a few times in the Furman game where they could’ve made a statement and blew em up and that didn’t happen.

First game as you said, played a bunch of people. Just want to see them get nasty and blow em off the ball when it’s 3rd and 2.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a mute point because you can't hear it?

Sep 3, 2018, 5:39 PM

I love the mute button on the tv during football season

Re: a mute point because you can't hear it?

Sep 3, 2018, 6:45 PM

Come on Neal. I TU your posts all the time. I like the tv mute button too but please tell me you understood the point I was making... good catch on the moot word.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 5:42 PM [ in reply to Re: This will be a hot and physical game. ]

dude that was furman. we just out talented them. hes right. the offensive line was worrisome. at one point I saw number 78 in at ot and the de for furman literally just ran past him. we should have been able to run at will on furman and had no real good runs up the middle. if we want to beat Texas anm we need the oline to play better

Sep 3, 2018, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Re: This will be a hot and physical game. ]

No kidding, right? If the Tigers lose next weekend, and the loss falls squarely on the O.L. (like Alabama), then it’s time to worry. Until then, meh, last Saturday was nothing more than a glorified scrimmage anyway.

Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 7:52 PM

O line is soft in 2018 and was jello in the Sugar Bowl! Flame away!!!

I hope they have fixed the AC on the buses***

Sep 3, 2018, 7:53 PM

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,303
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic