»
Topic: TNET: Florida tight end commits to the Tigers: "Clemson just feels like home"
Replies: 23   Last Post: Jun 18, 2019 8:44 PM by: SOLOS®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 23  

TNET: Florida tight end commits to the Tigers: "Clemson just feels like home"

[6]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 1:01 PM

Florida tight end commits to the Tigers: "Clemson just feels like home"

A phone call, a visit and a one-handed catch at Dabo Swinney’s high school camp sealed the deal for Clemson’s newest tight end commit. Tallahassee (FL) Lincoln 2020 3-star tight end Sage Ennis becomes Clemson’s 18th commitment for the 2020 cycle.
Full Story »

Nice.***

[3]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 1:07 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Nice.***

[3]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 1:29 PM

Thanks Sage! Welcome to the family! And thanks for the recruiting surge on the national boards! On Rivals, where we led #2 Alabama by 30 points before the announcement, we now lead by 105! And on 247 Composite, we led by 10, now we lead by 13! Sage is already having a positive impact on the Tigers!

2019 purple level member

Welcome***

[1]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 1:14 PM

Yes SAGE, welcome to Tigertown and..

[3]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 1:17 PM

winning often in Death Valley#1.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

A TE who can catch and also likes to “smash people” !

[4]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 1:23 PM

Now THAT sounds good!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: A TE who can catch and also likes to “smash people” !

[2]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 1:23 PM

Caught my attention too.

Re: TNET: Florida tight end commits to the Tigers: "Clemson just feels like home"

[1]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 1:29 PM

and poor ole Backpack-ahassee U misses out on another good player. What a shame. (sarcasm)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: TNET: Florida tight end commits to the Tigers: "Clemson just feels like home"

[2]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 1:35 PM

It looked like his coaches really trusted getting the ball into his hands to make plays for them. They used him in about all receiving slots, also with direct snaps to him behind center, and he doesn't mind blocking, and he will get a lot of that at Clemson bc Tony really believes that his TE's and RB's having great blocking skills!!!

Welcome to the Tiger family Sage, no doubt you will love Tiger Town and playing FB with our Clemson Tigers!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[2]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 1:45 PM

You have chosen wisely. Congratulations and welcome to The Team!

military_donation.jpg

[2]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 1:59 PM

Sage, welcome to the Clemson family and congratulations.

Re: A TE who likes to "smash people".........

[2]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 3:02 PM

2019 white level member

Nov. 27th 2018- "I pull for the coots and celebrate helping Bama win" - Class of 09

[1]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 3:20 PM

Tough written all over that big man.

military_donation.jpg

This whole cycling-out thing sure is fun !!!!***

[5]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 3:21 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: This whole cycling-out thing sure is fun !!!!***

[1]
Posted: Jun 18, 2019 10:12 AM

It sure is, this cycling out thing is what we had been missing out on all these years when we just couldn't get across the top, we hadn't learned to cycle out.;) I only know what I know, and what I know is that as soon as we learned to cycle out, we became one of the top 10 teams in the country. We have also learned that by cycling out, we have become what the big boys was keeping their biggest secret, and that was after cycling out, we also had to cycling back in to become what they call ELITE.

Clemson Tiger Nation has absolutely become a much happier and prouder Nation since we have learned about that cycling out, and cycling back in thingy. The big dogs of the elite sure screwed up by letting Tiger Nation know what had to be done before we could become Elite, and now that we know that it has everything to do with cycling out and back in, we plan on staying in that Elite group of the top five teams in the country. Go Tigers, and wear that Elite brand with much pride!!!

Re: This whole cycling-out thing sure is fun !!!!***

[1]
Posted: Jun 18, 2019 11:27 AM

Yep - Hope it takes years and years to complete this cycling out ....lol

2019 purple level member

He wants to get dirty and smash someone

[1]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 3:28 PM

I like this kid

2019 white level member

Good to have a Trojan man aboard!***

[5]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 3:33 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Good to have a Trojan man aboard!***

[3]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 6:38 PM

2019 purple level member

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

[1]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 4:05 PM

Cool, wish he could play this year.

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 10:25 AM

That would be a great help being that one of our better pass catching TE's in Braden Galloway is suspended for a year bc of a trace amount of ostarine in his piss:(

I've got a feeling this red head enjoys . . .

[4]
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 6:29 PM

"Lighting someone Up!!!"

2019 white level member

Re: “....just feels like home". Clemson IS home - Sage ....

[1]
Posted: Jun 18, 2019 7:08 AM

.... Welcome home !! -:)

2019 purple level member

Nobody's mentioned it... He also had offers to Harvard, Yale

[1]
Posted: Jun 18, 2019 8:44 PM

Princeton, Dartmouth, Cornell, Columbia, etc.... Must be an intellectual TE. ;~)

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 23  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For sale two 2019 Clemson Football season tickets in section UR, Row U, Seats 6 and 8, lower level, ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
2560 people have read this post