Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This was bound to happen and is dead on accurate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 799

This was bound to happen and is dead on accurate

Dec 11, 2019, 6:45 PM

Read it if you dare, it's a well thought out piece. It's debatable but in my view it's spot on.

"The threat posed to our democracy by Fox News is multifaceted: First and most simply, it’s clearly advancing and giving voice to narratives and smears backed and imagined by our foreign adversaries. Second, its overheated and bombastic rhetoric is undermining America’s foundational ideals and the sense of fair play in politics. Third, its unique combination of lies and half-truths has built a virtual reality so complete that it leaves its viewers too misinformed to fulfill their most basic responsibilities as citizens to make informed choices about the direction of the country."

https://www.wired.com/story/fox-news-is-now-a-threat-to-national-security/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the FBI should investigate

Dec 11, 2019, 7:21 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think the FBI should investigate

Dec 11, 2019, 8:07 PM

You know nothing about me, I don't call you names, no reason to stoop to that.

I'm 65, retired and living in NC.

I am a social liberal and a fiscal conservative.

You want to have meaningful discourse or do you want to sling shiit?

Felix you haven’t shown one thing about you

Dec 11, 2019, 8:22 PM

He's a full blown POS***

Dec 11, 2019, 10:17 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Hmm I always get TD's when soccerkrzy shows up

Dec 11, 2019, 10:40 PM [ in reply to Felix you haven’t shown one thing about you ]

Re: Hmm I always get TD's when soccerkrzy shows up

Dec 12, 2019, 5:53 PM

I rarely give out TD's and I haven't probably in 6 month. I have no idea who soccerkrzy is.

It post a lot of thread mainly because I'm astonished at the BS, half-truths posted in order to defend the most corrupt President we've ever seen.

I do post a lot of threads because I have time and I think it's important. Rather than attack me because I disagree with you. I will continue to post threads, if you don't like it put me on ignore, that is your right.

I believe in not wasting govt. money on useless and damaging wars, that's fiscally conservative. I don't agree that our spending should be dictated by special interest and wasteful government spending. I believe that legal immigration if vital to our country and our ecomony, that used to be a conservative ideal, look up Ronald Reagan's thoughts on immigration.

Today, "conservative" seems to be defined by who supports Trump and is willing to demonize those who don't. Most true Republicans have abandoned the Republican Party because of the monumental amount of wasteful spending that continues to occur under a Republican Senate and White House. $750 Billion for a "Space Force" ? Really? We're going to war with aliens? It's a Republican travesty. We are $22Trillion in debt and currently suffer a $1billion federal deficit. Don't tell me what fiscal conservatism is while supporting the insane spending spree Congress has been on for 3 years.

I'm socially liberal because I don't give a #### who you marry or sleep with. I don't believe in demonizing any minority and especially poor people who are just trying to survive. I don't embrace the idea that somehow minoritys are going to wipe out white people. I don't agree that cops killing black people at a disproportionate rate is no problem. I believe that Kaepernick has a right to protest and kneel. The flag and constitution guarantees that right. I think if you don't like abortion, don't get one. You don't like gay marriage, don't get gay marriage. I despise people invoking Christ as an excuse to try to force "conservative' values on everyone else.

And I sure as hell don't agree with demonizing a 16 yr old child with Aspergers Disease because she has the courage to speak truth to power about Climate change.

You don't know me, if you don't want to engage in debate then leave me alone, don't respond, don't read my posts or put me on ignore. Walk away or shut the #### up. :)

Don't worry I'm not reading your posts anymore

Dec 12, 2019, 6:06 PM

Re: Don't worry I'm not reading your posts anymore

Dec 12, 2019, 6:21 PM

That's a shame. I read your posts and when you're not insulting those who disagree with you, you often make reasonable points.

What was FOX News involvement in

Dec 11, 2019, 9:45 PM

providing the "cheat sheet" to Hillary during the debates?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

literally, you are rhatarded***

Dec 11, 2019, 10:16 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: This was bound to happen and is dead on accurate

Dec 13, 2019, 11:13 AM

They hate Fox because they tell different lies than CNN and MSNBC. If you're basing all of your opinions exclusively on any of them you're gonna be ill informed. They've been calling Trump a Russian agent for three years yet I don't hear anyone questioning their accuracy or claiming they are a threat to society. Wonder why that is?

Fox news?

Dec 13, 2019, 11:17 AM

You mean the one major network which didn't convict Trump of collusion before the Mueller report was released? The one network which handled the matter with honesty and told America the truth by just reporting the news instead of creating it?

I just wanted to know for sure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fox news?

Dec 14, 2019, 1:44 PM

You mean the one major network which didn't convict Trump of collusion before the Mueller report was released? The one network which handled the matter with honesty and told America the truth by just reporting the news instead of creating it?

I just wanted to know for sure.

The "one major network" has mislead people over and over. The Mueller Report catalogued over 140 instances of 'collusion' with the Trump campaign and transition. Collusion is not a legal term for the hundredth time. They couldn't prove "conspiracy" because they couldn't prove a quid pro quo.

140 interactions between the campaign or transition with "Russian Operatives". It also catalogued 10 separate instances of "obstruction" and referred those to Congress because he couldn't indict.

Trump, Barr and Fox News repeated, over and over "No collusion, no obstruction" which was a damnable lie. THAT is what Trump supporters choice to believe rather than read the actual report. Intentional ignorance.

Now those are the facts, full stop.

Don't come at me with that 'collusion,' isn't a legal term.

Dec 14, 2019, 2:05 PM

I tried to explain that to you when you first accused Trump of colluding. An honest man would admit that. At that time your connotation of collusion was that it was criminal and worthy of removing a POTUS from office. An honest man would admit that too, Felix, I'm depending on you.

The entire argument depended on the left's imposition of their connotation of the word 'collude.' Fox and we Trump supporters argued Trump had not colluded according to your definition. You refused to allow me or anyone to explain that collusion was no more or less than the average conversation.

Being obstinate, you stuck to your guns until the Mueller report was released. I had no intent to deceive you then about Trump not having broken a law and I have none now. I am reporting our conversations just as they happened.

If you're going to come at someone with your ######## perhaps you should try someone who isn't honest and doesn't keep up or remember what you said or your position on this subject three years ago.

This is the third time we have had this exact conversation and you've continued to exercise deceit. If you keep it up those who think you're foolish will start to believe you are just the average liar.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't come at me with that 'collusion,' isn't a legal term.

Dec 15, 2019, 6:11 PM

There is no deceit in my post my friend and I wasn't trying to anger you. The statements much 'lauded' by Trump and Fox and other conservative outlets has been 'No collusion, no obstruction". From that, and you saw it in the hearing this week from Reps. "Since the Russia investigation was a fraud" and 'needlessly put our country through 2 years of misery. It's that narrative that I find so incredible.

One must remember that Trump wasn't under investigation per se, his campaign was the primary focus. They didn't even interview Trump but rather gave him written questions. By the way, he responded 36 times 'I don't recall" on those question.

One only has to read the Mueller Report to see that how it's been characterized by Trump, Barr and House Republicans is factually wrong. It's propaganda.

140 contacts between member of the Trump campaign and transition with Russian operatives isn't something to simply dismiss. Further, it shows that the campaign welcomed the stolen emails and the disinformation campaign by Russian Intelligence on social media. They embraced it.

Further, The Report lists 10 times that Trump tried to end, limit or manipulate the investigation. That is, in fact, Obstruction of an investigation by the President. The only reason he wasn't indicted for it is because he's a sitting President.

I think everyone, Republican and Democrat need to actually read the report rather than simply accept how it's characterized by left or right wing media and certainly not Trump, Barr or House Republicans. They simple lie about it because most are too lazy to read it.

Yes. Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow are the Oracle Of Truth ..

Dec 14, 2019, 2:42 PM

Huffpost is also spot on, so is Vox ... and let's not forget Yahoo ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I read down to

Dec 14, 2019, 3:29 PM

"...sense of fair play in politics..." and stopped reading. I can't read and laugh...I can't.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 799
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic