Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This video is not Clemson-related, but I
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,724

This video is not Clemson-related, but I

Sep 24, 2020, 6:47 AM

would encourage you to watch it and pray for this family.

I have sung with the father in our choir many times when our two choirs joined for special services. And, my Life Group class (Sunday School class for us older folk) works with the mother to provide school supplies and necessary needs for the students and faculty at the school where she works.

Our community prayed hard for a miracle over the week after the accident. We didn’t get the miracle we prayed for, but we did get miracles. Four people can continue to live as a result of the young son’s death.

I wish I could post all of the father’s Facebook post here over the past week. The post have been uplifting and encouraging and demonstrate an undying faith in a Savior who has overcome death.

Jeff, the father, is high school basketball coach and has coached many children on church-league teams. The son’s memorial service is this Saturday.

https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/parents-of-wade-hampton-high-student-grant-harrelson-say-through-organ-donation-their-son-provided/article_36a364aa-fe0e-11ea-95c3-7b06d346d1bf.html

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
??Romans? ?8:28? ?NIV??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: This video is not Clemson-related, but I

Sep 24, 2020, 7:43 AM

God bless people who share like that, as well as their families.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am so appreciative of this family's choice.

Sep 24, 2020, 8:05 AM

My sister got a kidney almost 1 year ago. Her kidney also came from a young person. I hope the family knows the miracle they have brought to my family.

Please consider becoming an organ donor. Wait lists for some can be extremely long. My sister waited over 10 years to find a match.

Thanks for sharing this story.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2020, 9:28 AM

Years ago we lost my youngest cousin to a traffic accident. She was an organ donor and her story was one covered in a tv special. It was amazing the impact these donations have.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watched it and immediately texted my daughter a simple

Sep 24, 2020, 9:51 AM

luvu.

#lumpythroat

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I understand.

Sep 24, 2020, 10:45 AM

The last couple of weeks have been hard:

- Doctors have diagnosed that my Dad has lymphoma. Biopsies next week to determine type.
- My aunt who has been fighting colon cancer for over 8 years was given one more year and is in Hospice care for pain management.
- A close friend lost her ex-husband last night. Even though they are divorced, she has taken it hard for her children.
- The Harrelsons mentioned above. Jeff's posts on Facebook have really been encouraging. Choose hope, faith, and joy have been the recurring themes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I understand.

Sep 24, 2020, 3:57 PM

Prayers for you , your family and friend

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks!***

Sep 24, 2020, 4:36 PM

Sep 24, 2020, 3:56 PM

Prays sent for his family.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,724
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic